1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

"??? Quest", Two Players Needed For Lab N

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by DAPMTrylad, Oct 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. DAPMTrylad

DAPMTrylad Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Hi ! I'm trying to complete the "??? Quest" with a friend. We've already done the meteor part, and we found the three items needed to reach the lab, but we're now stuck at the entrance because 4 Players are required for that next part. If you've reached that part too, we're looking for two players to complete that part of the quest. Thanks and have a great day !

2. Illegal_Fish

Illegal_Fish King of The River

Minecraft:
    We need a person to do the red meteor for us then we can help you. My friend _Uhh_ and I would like to help but we need help with meteor

3. DAPMTrylad

Minecraft:
    Okay, but there's a bug with the yellow meteor, it won't teleport the player inside, so you'll have to be in the red or blue meteor to reach the NPC. But if you want, we can take care of the yellow meteor and help one of you reach the red meteor while the other goes to the blue one.

4. Illegal_Fish

Minecraft:
    What time zone do you guys live in? We can do tomorrow October 10th @ 5:00 mountain time. _Uhh_ will go to the red one, and i'm in the blue one. We just need yellow. Then we can help you with after.

Also, I have changed my name to MatthewAMK, so that is just a disclaimer.

5. LowiiTrylad

LowiiTrylad Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Sure, we live in Europe so it should be around 1am for us, but it should be fine.

6. LowiiTrylad

Minecraft:
    DAPM should be there around 5pm, do you know how to get in each meteor ?

7. Illegal_Fish

Minecraft:
    _Uhh_ is smart enough to figure out the red one. like I said earlier, I'm in the blue one and I haven't moved since. Just yellow one we need. there is a Wynncraft wiki for how to get into each of the meteors.

8. LowiiTrylad

Minecraft:
    Okay then, DAPM is here so he'll take care of the Yellow one, do you want to go to a specific world ?

9. DAPMTrylad

Minecraft:
    [QUOTE = "Illegal_Fish, post: 2903022, member: 45677"] _ Uhh_ est assez intelligent pour comprendre le rouge. comme je l'ai dit plus tôt, je suis dans le bleu et je n'ai pas bougé depuis. Juste un jaune dont nous avons besoin. il existe un wiki Wynncraft pour savoir comment entrer dans chacun des météores. [/ QUOTE]
    Je suis dans la météorite jaune, Dis-moi dans quel serveur aller?

10. Illegal_Fish

Minecraft:
    Okay. _Uhh_ still needs time to get to the red meteor because he is just getting home. I'll be on world 2 til he gets on

11. Seegurke77

Seegurke77 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Are you guys done yet? I have a character in the red meteor and can get another one into blue / yellow. I would also like to do Lab N once I started the quest.

12. Illegal_Fish

Minecraft:
    K. we're on. My alarm didn't go off this morning. world 3. if you still can