Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Quest - Freezing Point

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by MrFrostyFeet, Sep 1, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrFrostyFeet

MrFrostyFeet Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    New quest let's go!!!! :D

Freezing Point

Level: 20
    Difficulty: Easy

Talk to Rich Guy

Starting point: Talk to Rich Guy near the Almuj Bank.

Dialogue when you aren't high enough to start the quest

[1/1] Rich Guy: Hey! Wait.... wearing those 'rags' shows signs of weakness..! Go back to your humble housing, peasant!

Starting Dialogue:

[1/3] Rich Guy: Hey! You look like someone who can lift a ton! Come, I need some assistance over here!

[2/3] Rich Guy: You see, my precious liquid emerald I recently acquired from the bank has suddenly transformed into a magical liquid that feels and looks like what witches call "solid", I kept it in this magical container which cools down anything! anything!

[3/3] Rich Guy: Anyways, Could you help me teach this witchcraft of a emerald a lesson and help nurture it back to full health? If you do, you'll get a lifetime supply of gratitude and currency from my bank, I promise!

You then head of to a witch that can alter the molecular structure of any matter that you present her upon with.

[1/3] Witch: Ah! A new customer, what is it? is there something wrong with the molecular structure of your precious emerald? I always get these request around the clock, even when I'm sleeping! Come, let me examine your vessel of liquid emerald.

[2/3] Witch: The regular, should be able to fix this in a jiffy! Just give me a second to concentrate a forbidden energy that no one should kno- I said to much didn't I?

[3/3] Witch: ...And done! Now your "precious" emerald is back to health or whatever you simpleton call it nowadays, now scram hooligan!

Rewards:
    2007 XP
    -50% Self-Esteem

You have a choice of keeping the liquid emerald or not, if you do, you'll get a reward anyways as when the witch finishes her final dialogue, you get the reward. But if you choose to return it to its rightful owner, you will get equipment that is viable to keep until you reach level 30.

The Dialogue you get when you return the LE back:

[1/2] Rich Guy: Wow! Already back aren't you? Give it to me!

[2/2] Rich Guy: MmmMmm.... I can already smell this emerald's wealth when I sell it to the market for 2 more. What? You're saying that that's a stupid choice to make? Well, have this stupid bracelet my mom gave to me when I was 1, it's useless to me anyways, It should distract you long enough so you will ignore my stupidity. Got to run...

The Dialogue you get when you don't return the LE:

[1/1] Rich Guy: Where is my emerald? WHERE?!?! WHAT?! IT DISAPPEARED?!?! what is happening to me...

2. kojirobin

kojirobin ♧ the local (broke) emerald dealer VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    1- Wtf is the title of the quest. It's so different than what the quest dialogues say.
    2- -%50 Self-esteem wtf is even that for.
    3- Add the npc coordinates, add the brace's stats, detail your dialogues(make them longer and add more npcs/stages)
    4- Add names to npcs.

3. Xxarg

Xxarg The Alpaca Overlord VIP

Minecraft:
    The level requirement is very wrong, almuj is a level 30 town, but the quest is min lvl 20. Otherwise, its a nice quest with a split ending which I like. It's definitely a good starting point though so good job!

4. captainarcani

captainarcani That guy that creates crazy WynnCraft theories

Needs much more Detail and this is way too short for a quest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.