1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Watqr, Jan 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Watqr

Watqr Newbie Adventurer

There are two quests that are broken for me currently and I am currently in search for a solution. One of the quests was Fate of the Fallen, and I died whilst trying to defend the portal when in the past, and now I cant get back to the past and the quest is seemingly impossible to complete. the other quest was 'Recovering the Past'
    (I believe that was the name of it), and it is now broken since the NPC Edwin is gone after I died once during the quest. Any ideas on how to fix this?

2. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ HERO

Minecraft:
    For the fate of the fallen, you have to do what Telvu said:
    • Telvu: Aha, quick job. I see you've the wand. Must've needed a sharp tongue to get the bankers to give it up.
    • Telvu: Now, it is a long walk to Time Valley. Needn't take that walk, though, as I can teleport you there. Hopefully.
    • Telvu: Doing so is exhausting. I'll only be able to do so once, so if something goes wrong, you'll have to walk back yourself.
    • Telvu: Once you're there, enter the Temple of Time. You should know what to do once you are there. Careful dealing with time travel, friend... No idea what you might find.
    So, grab the wand again at the bank, walk or horse to time valley and continue the quest as before. (Not as if I haven’t died on the bridge and had to do the same.)

Watqr and SoulBurned like this.
  3. Nicholxs

Nicholxs Absolute No-life VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Haha. I can relate. Was doing the Flight in Distress quest and glitched outside the map on the queen bossfight so I had to do the whole quest again since it wouldn't just teleport me to the bossfight. (since the battle ship is in a different world you can only get to by doing all the stages)

Anyways, if you're still stuck on Recovering the Past, I would suggest to just do the quest like you normally would from the start, talk to him and do everything you can. If it's still not working, quote me and give me the message that the guy is telling you/what he's telling you to do and I'll guide you through it.

Watqr likes this.
  4. Watqr

Watqr Newbie Adventurer

Thank you for the responses! I have done Fate of the Fallen and thank you.

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
    zNqtGoQd likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.