1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quest Bug

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Kyuresite, Nov 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyuresite

    Kyuresite Hardcore Nightcore

    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    29
    Minecraft:
    So I'm currently trying to lvl up my assassin. I'm at the potion making quest. I gave the assistant 8 mushrooms and entered the boss room, but there was no boss. I exited and talked to the assistant again, but he keeps asking me for 8 mushrooms. In my quest book, it is written that I have to kill Essren and get his coat, but I can't since he doesn't spawn. I tried getting 8 mushrooms again and giving them to the assistant, but nothing happens, he just keeps asking for 8 mushrooms. I tried changing worlds but nothing works. help me pls.
     
  2. DatDraggy

    DatDraggy Untouchable HERO

    Messages:
    401
    Likes Received:
    1,653
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    Change wprld and wait for him to respawn
     
  3. JuicedBananas

    JuicedBananas Famous Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    1,748
    Likes Received:
    8,174
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    It works if you change worlds, keep changing until he spawns. You'll need to exit and re-enter the house each time.
    You don't need to bring him more mushrooms.
     
  4. Kyuresite

    Kyuresite Hardcore Nightcore

    Messages:
    51
    Likes Received:
    8
    Trophy Points:
    29
    Minecraft:
    ok thanks for the help
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.