Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Quest Banking

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by T1N0, Oct 12, 2015.

?

Should There Be Quest Banking In Wynncraft?

1. Yes, This is almost as cool as me!

2. Sure, but could use some tweaking!

3. Nah, This isn't cool enough for me!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. T1N0

T1N0 Mage Of Gloom, The Slime Province

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is a pretty simple but vital suggestion in my opinion, quest banks.

Basically, I get very tired of going back to troms or whatever bank and realizing it is half full with useless quest items!

My solution is, when you open an enderchest, you should be presented with 2 banking options, 1-Bank and 2-Quest Bank.

The Quest Bank is where you would store each and every quest Item in your possession, easily freeing up 18+ slots in our banks.

Like the normal bank you will be able to upgrade your bank, but it would auto-upgrade depending on what lvl you are ( the number of quest items).

I think this would be a simple but very important thing to add to Wynncraft and possible in the gavel expansion.

ChawHD, Karist and Mr Sebbelonien like this.
  2. Thunder

Thunder Chief Thunder HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm 100% sure that I saw a similer thread like this before.

blankman and Yuno F Gasai like this.
  3. Recku

Recku The lord of the ducks VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    2 solutions:
    Well, for that problem I use my warrior account. I have a level 15 warrior in Detlas which stores all the quest items...
    If you don't like the idea, I think that another solution is to burn all quest items and when you are doing a quest in which you need a item just type /questfix. I don't know if this is against the rules. I have to check.

I undersant your problem, I gave you 2 solutions to it. I don't agree with the Quest Bank. That would be stupid.

4. Mighty Burger

Mighty Burger voids warranties

I remember a thread with very similar content back before the threads were wiped.

5. Legokrin

Legokrin Krin

Minecraft:
    Wouldn't the "Quest" part of the bank be unnecessary? You won't have all the items when you do the Temple of Legends. So like, its just useless space you can't put anything in.

6. Fangiii

Fangiii Twinsies with Kurumiii | Fan of Gяιмм VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Not really, there is the idea of starting new classes. Not only that, but maybe for Gavel also. (I'm guessing on the Gavel part)

7. Legokrin

Legokrin Krin

Minecraft:
    Then maybe the Suggestion about separate banks for each class should be implemented.

8. TrystanX

TrystanX He Always Wynn's No Matter What!

Guild:
    The type of suggestion ive been waiting to come up since lvl 30... Im now lvl 53...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.