1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Quest Acquiring Credentials Completely Bugged

Discussion in 'Questions' started by big _bruhhh, May 8, 2021.

1. big _bruhhh

big _bruhhh Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I can't proceed any further, I've been stuck here for solid 30 minutes and I'm so frustrated by now. After I got back on the airship after we stole the Dragonling Egg, I managed to hit all the cannon balls (the particles) and got the enemy airship on 0 health. But game didn't send me anywhere and I got left there. At the time I was in a party and my partner got teleported right away. I jumped back down and my objective stayed the same, I was supposed to get the egg and protect the Mechanic. But I couldn't see any npc. Firstly I just reconnected and ended up on the airship again but with no NPC's, I killed myself and started this stage over and the same happened, I didn't see the npc. At one point when I killed myself I didn't even got teleported from the island. I would try to do it again but rn I'm at 7 SP and I don't want to go down any further. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be happy to listen to you, thank you.

2. Lousyre

Lousyre Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    File a bug report.

3. IBetterthanU

IBetterthanU Travelled Adventurer

I think you will have to wait, in the mean time I can suggest some fun quests until it gets fixed. Realm of light quest line, Iron Heart parts I and II, Lexdale witch trials, Forbidden Prison, The hunger of the Gerts I and II, and Aldorei's secret I and II

These are interactive and very fun quests while you wait for your bug to be fixed.

4. big _bruhhh

big _bruhhh Newbie Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I waited a day and today I was able to finish it, even tho it was lagging a log and pain in the ass I managed. Thanks for the tip, much appreciated!