1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Art Quarantine Art Progression (1/3(?))

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Tekenen, Jul 1, 2020.

1. Tekenen

Tekenen Say bruh VIP+

Minecraft:
    Hey people! During quarantine I decided to pick up art again after a while. Im no professional artist but I thought I'd share the process (because I've come a long way in my eyes). I'll do 3 (probably) threads covering the process up to now.

So let's go all the way to the beginning. A friend and I were gonna do a thing where we both make something around a certain theme for (I think the idea was 30 dauys) a while. Well we kinda gave up after only 5 lol but hey we were creative for a while. So the theme around day 1 was tropical, and I was not original so I painted a tropical island. This is imo my worst piece I made in quarantine as it lacks both orginality and skill. So here we go, the first piece.
    [​IMG]

On day 2 I felt pretty bad after I what I made the previous day so I thought I'd back to the subject matter I'm used to: portraits. The theme was smartass, so I drew Bill Gates (idk why).
    [​IMG]

The theme of day 3 was cake. I couldn't think of anything so I did this piece heavily inspired by an artwork of cardgame. I completely stole the style of the character but it looks cool and I still want to learn more about it (now I remember I should try this out more completely forgot about it).
    [​IMG]

The theme of day 4 was city. I made 4 small pieces for this day, in 2 different styles. They're simple but the painted one is pretty elegant in my opinion.
    [​IMG]

Last day before I gave up; fire. I was watching avatar again for the like 10th time so yes avatar art woo. I was scared to go back to the material I did day 1 with but it's better, although I still don't really enjoy painting.
    [​IMG]

Also here 2 portrait sketches I did at that time
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I am very much looking forward to the next one because this shit is just yikes

Additional info:
    -Materials were all just cheap stuff at this time
    -If you wanna get tagged in the next thread lmk

FirefoxITA, Take, Jelliee_ and 3 others like this.