1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Problems With The New Update/texture Pack

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by waterenby2734, Jan 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. waterenby2734

waterenby2734 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I dunno where to put this so hopefully this is an okay place...not even 3 seconds into exploring the new update, and I suddenly cannot read many of my settings. Before the update, it was just the character "í" that was changed (it was a spade like the card suit). but now half the letters are missing, the "í" is some weird rune, and my subtitles have an axe icon in them. What the hecky?

Attached Files:

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  2. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    For a second I thought you were talking about the language lol, but yeah that sucks, you should post this in the bug report section.

waterenby2734 likes this.
  3. waterenby2734

waterenby2734 Travelled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    haha nah i play in spanish but type in english mostly. and alrighty i'll put it in there when i get off work later tonight

4. Manimanocas

Manimanocas Mani of Manocas HERO

Minecraft:
    I noticed that with my native English too that's why I play English in my game :/ but I hope they fix it anyway those I probably new gavel language

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.