Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Mechanics Pouches for Powders

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by vEonz, Jun 24, 2024.

?

Would this be suitable?

1. +1

44.4%
  2. -1

55.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vEonz

vEonz Life is too short to be serious all the time.

Minecraft:
    Details:

I'm suggesting that we have powder pouches just like we have for emeralds. This would be a good quality of life improvement as there are multiple unique items for powders all with different elements and tiers that could EASILY fill up a players' inventory space. Having a pouch dedicated just for powders alone would really help negate the issue of having to pause gameplay just to empty out space for more powders.

The pouch itself can exists with multiple tiers just like how a normal emerald pouch does. each tier could allow for what maximum powder tier can be stored.

for example, tier V powder pouch would store any powder up to tier V, and etc..

The whole point is to have a pouch to make the inventory a lot cleaner while still managing to carry powder neatly without causing the player trouble.

Is it possible?
    Yes, we have seen this done with emerald pouches that are being sold in the item market now.

Does it fit?
    A traveler should always be organized. a powder pouch does not break the immersion and fantasy of Wynncraft.

Has it been suggested before?
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/pouches-bags-inventory-management.311452/#post-3634937
    I saw this one. the tiering is bit complicated compared to this post, but it also talks about a scroll bag to do something similar with teleportation scrolls.

I really think this is a much needed quality improvement that the community would love to see in the future update. especially with how easy it would let players manage inventory space on their characters instead of having to pause farming and drop by the bank every now and then.

2. Elytry

Elytry Fractal VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I feel like it works for emeralds and ingredients, since both drop frequently, and emeralds are also a necessity to carry around. Powders? Powders basically only enter your inventory while in the Molten Heights (Flarelings), or while lootrunning. (If you even keep the powders.) While I guess it could turn 2 slots (Since 2 is the most powder I could imagine a player semi-regularly at once) into 1, is it really worth having another pouch with more tiers to optimize and manage?

Da Homeboi likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.