1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Selling -=potato Mart=- Low To High Level Items!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by StarchPlatinum, Sep 12, 2016.

?

How gud is this shop?

  1. gr8 m8 i r8 8/8

  2. ****

  3. ***

  4. **

  5. *

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shop Rules
    No fake offers.
    YOU offer price, not me. I'm bad with prices. :sweatsmile:
    I might be willing to buy some things, it depends on the item. Message me if you want to sell me something.
    I will reserve things for a maximum of 1 week.


    [60] Heliophobia

    [77] Andesite Aegis #1
    [77] Andesite Aegis #2
    [77] Andesite Aegis #3
    [77] Andesite Aegis #4
    [57] Cage of Bones

    [38] Chains of Steel

    [50] Morph-Iron
    [64] Kelight's Shield

    [73] Passus Lux

    [37] Archpriest
    [41] Fighting Spirit
    [60] Relic Spear

    [48] Fissure
    [33] Chaleur
    [39] Fierce Thunder

    [70] Ethereal #2
    [35] Waves Raiser

    [82] Spiritshock
    [85] Torrential Tide
    [90] Return to Ether

    [80] Rewind #1
    [80] Rewind #2
    [80] Rewind #3
    [70] Chakram

    None atm

    [72] Jester Bracelet

    [54] Jester Necklace #1
    [54] Jester Necklace #2



    [$$$] Total Profit [$$$]
    31 LE and 16 EB
     
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    hihock likes this.
  2. hihock

    hihock Poor Slime

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    106
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    nice shop bruh :D (im guessign its not finished yet)
     
  3. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Actually, it's pretty much done until I get more items. I had very little bank space and not much LE, so I figured I'd finally make a shop to increase both.
     
    hihock likes this.
  4. hihock

    hihock Poor Slime

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    106
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    you have to put the links to stats now
     
  5. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    No, that would take a shitton of screenshots, so I'm doing stats on request. I remember someone else doing it, and it seemed to work out.
     
  6. hihock

    hihock Poor Slime

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    106
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    then could i see the ids of the sodeta boots then?
     
  7. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    2016-09-12_20.00.12.png
     
  8. hihock

    hihock Poor Slime

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    106
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
  9. Diamondman64

    Diamondman64 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    46
    could I see the id's of both ethereal's?
     
  10. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sure, sounds good.
    #1:
    2016-09-12_20.11.17.png
    #2:
    2016-09-12_20.11.19.png
    ________________________________
    Closing up for the night, will check replies in the morning.
     
  11. hihock

    hihock Poor Slime

    Messages:
    504
    Likes Received:
    106
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
  12. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpity boo
     
  13. Aaron_Mellin

    Aaron_Mellin Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    4
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    5
    Minecraft:
    I would like a morph iron :3 Please for uhhh 30eb-1le :3 (I don't have much money and I am your friend who is not a potato) POTATOES FTW!
     
  14. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sure! I don't really do friend discounts because it's not fair to my other customers, but 40 eb for a morph iron sounds fine.
     
  15. llllllllllllll

    llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

    Messages:
    3,270
    Likes Received:
    2,904
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Minecraft:
    I'd like Id's for the fierce thunder, that warrior spear
    ________________________________
    And fissure and fighting spirit too please xD
     
  16. Diamondman64

    Diamondman64 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    46
    Would 1-2 LE be fine for the 1st ethereal? I don't really know prices either, but we can negotiate.
     
  17. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Could you do 3 LE?
     
  18. Diamondman64

    Diamondman64 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    46
    think we could go down to 2.5?
     
  19. StarchPlatinum

    StarchPlatinum Back with a starchy vengence

    Messages:
    276
    Likes Received:
    164
    Trophy Points:
    70
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I guess 2.5 could work for me, yeah.
     
  20. Diamondman64

    Diamondman64 Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    95
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    46
    alright, meet in detlas w1?
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.