Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Poll: What Is The Master Race?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by xEnderSoul, Jan 18, 2016.

?

What is the master race?

1. Warrior (The right answer :3)

50 vote(s)
    27.9%
  2. Mage

71 vote(s)
    39.7%
  3. Archer

37 vote(s)
    20.7%
  4. Assassin

21 vote(s)
    11.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlippetiFlopp

FlippetiFlopp Well-Known Adventurer

archer :D i like running fast :( and most the times just do loot chest runs...nothing else to do tbh, archer has the best mobility in my opinion and health is fine (can survive a fall in lava) +life steal when running keeps me alive from mobs too

2. 7000guy

7000guy Just another person in the world

Guild:
    How are we meant to debate this answer if you've already told us! It says it right in your poll, the warrior is the master race. You've got to make it hard for us, man, come on!

(Disclaimer: Mage was always the best)

CheesePrince13, xEnderSoul and Chino like this.
  3. Taggrin

Taggrin Skilled Adventurer

Played all classes (not till the high levels, but a fair bit), but I enjoy my last character (Warrior) the most by far. I first had archer as main which was okay if you would camp on a pillar shooting mobs, but getting near instakilled when you tried to pick up some loot was so frustrating to me.

With my warrior at 14k health at level 95 I can just yolo into mobs without problem. And if the rare situation on getting low on health does rise I simply roar into the group of enemies to instantly trigger a ton of lifesteal. It also deals a fair amount of damage, being able to kill the level 95 monsters in like two hits with skills. For soloing bosses it might not be the best, but doing these is more enjoyable with friends over teamspeak anyway.

4. mikelegend123

mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

Minecraft:
    HAHA, if you believe the classes are currently balanced, then you are kidding yourself lol.

xEnderSoul likes this.
  5. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Mage beats every class. I am currently an air mage and I wreck everything in my way with my speediness

6. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well, I've had no trouble playing as the Assassin which is said to be the most nerfed class. I've managed to Solo all the ToA Bosses up to Level 8, CoW, The Beneath the Depths boss and I'm working on Soloing Amadel (stuck on his final form). It's funny how Mage, the supposed most "Buffed" and "OP" class struggles with CoW while I went and Solo'd it with Assassin in my first fight.

7. mikelegend123

mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

Minecraft:
    Not to do with if you struggle with it now. Heres the rundown, Warrior is very strong right now, able to solo qira with a mana steal life steal build. Mage is also very strong due to meteor and ice snake buffs as well as heal being 10x more useful than before. Archers are slightly nerfed due to arrow storm knockback making it harder to use. Assassin is still usable but notably weaker.
    Tl;dr Warrior and mage are strong, archer is ok, assassin is a little bit weak.

CheesePrince13 likes this.
  8. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If they fix the spells and nerf the knockback on the Archer's Arrow Storm, I'm sure everything would be good. One of the best attacks Assassin had was the paralysis, and if they fix it, Assassin will become strong enough to balance.

9. FlamingPinecone

FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Holy crap you have a
    No.

10. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

Holy crap I have a what? Tell me what do I have? WHAT IS IT!!! USE YOUR WORDS!! WHAT DO I HAVE!?!?!?

11. FlamingPinecone

FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Curiosity killed the cat ;)

12. ashdalf

ashdalf wagoo wagoo

ffffffFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

13. MajesticMaj

MajesticMaj 11 Mythics Found | 40,131 chests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's being bias by putting in brackets that warrior is the correct answer.

14. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    Please don't say in the poll "The Correct answer" That just kinda seems like a bit of a dick move. I know it's a joke, but some people could take it too seriously. I don't think you can change it... just don't do that in the future. Cause really it doesn't matter what class is best, cause none of them are, and if you think one class is better than the rest, then you're wrong, sure there might be a meta, but that's just competitively, and nether and pvp exclusive. There is no correct answer to this, so don't say that in the poll please. Or else you will no matter what start the flames of a huge debate or argument, which isn't good for a community. It kinda slightly poisons the community, which is something no one wants...

Sorry, I just had to point that out.

Anyways, my favorite class, (I am not saying "Best" cause of what I said above) is Assassin, why? It fits me, just slightly better than Archer.

15. UltimateShitLord

UltimateShitLord Mhm CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In conflict the smartest always survives

16. xKindredKinesis

xKindredKinesis .[_]. VIP

Minecraft:
    seems like a lot of people dont favor assassin anymore
    huh
    that's new

Thread Status: