1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Buying Pls Loot Bonus Armor

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by RoseGoldIsntGay, Sep 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RoseGoldIsntGay

    RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

    Messages:
    598
    Likes Received:
    620
    Trophy Points:
    114
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    title ^

    you offer

    buying:
    Jera - 45+
    Diamond Dust - 40+
    Obolus - 35+
    Pelier - 27+
    Volmor's Flair - 15+
     
  2. liual

    liual buy my ignis =) VIP+

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    29
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    i got a 38% diamond dust
     
  3. Zombo

    Zombo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    677
    Likes Received:
    117
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    [✖][85] Volmor's Flair (+15% Loot Bonus, +6% XP Bonus, -525 Health)
    2 LE?
     
  4. SilverRare

    SilverRare Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    441
    Likes Received:
    86
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
    I got 47 jera, im thrundacrack msg me in game ;d
     
  5. RoseGoldIsntGay

    RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

    Messages:
    598
    Likes Received:
    620
    Trophy Points:
    114
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ok i cant get on rite now in 2 hours maybe?
    dark theme user scrub
    ________________________________
    read the goddam post
    (i need you to offer me lol)
    ________________________________
    ok sure ill try to get on
     
  6. Zombo

    Zombo Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    677
    Likes Received:
    117
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Can we meet rn on WC10?
     
  7. RoseGoldIsntGay

    RoseGoldIsntGay k e k HERO

    Messages:
    598
    Likes Received:
    620
    Trophy Points:
    114
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ill try
    dark theme users hi
     
    GaryIsAdopted likes this.
  8. SilverRare

    SilverRare Well-Known Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    441
    Likes Received:
    86
    Trophy Points:
    58
    Minecraft:
    sold with le and hero for thrundacrack sorry man ;////
     
  9. Undyne

    Undyne Do you enjoy going through hell? CHAMPION

    Messages:
    1,042
    Likes Received:
    2,142
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Minecraft:
    I have a 49% loot bonus Jera. I have sold one in the past with the same loot bonus value for 13 LE, so I will do the same here.

    If you want to negotiate my offer, I can, but I will stay reasonable so don't try to make me reduce the offer drastically.
     
  10. Fred18295

    Fred18295 Me! (Not You) VIP+

    Messages:
    187
    Likes Received:
    150
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I've got a max pelier, make me an offer.
     
  11. Lucid_No

    Lucid_No Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    237
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Minecraft:
    I have 44% diamond dust
     
  12. Infernis264

    Infernis264 asdfghjkl

    Messages:
    71
    Likes Received:
    32
    Trophy Points:
    49
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have a 42 lb Diamond Dust for 8le
     
  13. Stupid Steelpid

    Stupid Steelpid Searches for a Fermion, gets a Stardew instead CHAMPION

    Messages:
    883
    Likes Received:
    505
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Minecraft:
    im selling a 49 lb jera
     
  14. TheXGamer360

    TheXGamer360 Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    33
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    13
    Minecraft:
    31% Loot Bonus Pelier
    9 le :)
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.