Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Please add a trade market to Almuj (With poll)

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Krooza, Jan 9, 2023.

?

Should Almuj have a trade market?

1. Yes

2. No

3. There is one and the poster is blind!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Krooza

Krooza Professional dumbass

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Almuj is definitely a major city, however it doesn't have a trade market? You're at a stage in the game where you should only go back to Detlas once or twice until level 40, and it can be tedious to walk to Detlas and back just to use the trade market. Plus, one of the main things in the city is the bazaar and it would make perfect sense for there to be a trade market there. It's supposed to be a rich and extravagant city, so having a trade market would naturally make sense.

EDIT: Today I visited Selchar. The tiny little town has a trade market but Almuj doesn't! Can you believe it!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2023
  2. shacers

shacers no longer replying VIP+

Minecraft:
    actually how bought we add a tm to every city (jk) but yeah this is a good suggestion

please add poll

Krooza and luckeyLuuk like this.
  3. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    There is one: it's nice and hidden, tucked away in the Bazaar! (please change this GMs)

point_line and luckeyLuuk like this.
  4. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Where is it? it would help if they added an icon for it on the online map

Krooza likes this.
  5. Krooza

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bazaar.jpg
    Good idea, I only thought of adding a poll last night after I posted. Will add!

Is there really? I don't think so.

Yes, it is a strange place, that might get a bit annoying when you have to make a liquid emerald. I like your idea about putting the trade market there instead. But perhaps it should go right at the end of the bazaar, in the middle. (See picture at top)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2023
    Nukewarmachine and luckeyLuuk like this.
  6. BlueTheSniper

BlueTheSniper Founder of Blue Builds CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    oh balls I was mistaken and meant the LE merchant :skull:

7. Krooza

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Makes sense.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2023
    luckeyLuuk likes this.
  8. luckeyLuuk

luckeyLuuk Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Ah that makes sense, I have confused the two a lot as well haha (in Almuj, the other towns are logical)

I kinda like that it has it's own merchant, it made my first LE a little more special, since I always looked at the merchant in Detlas and dreamt of being able to use it myself some time.
    It would make it easier to get LE though, but aside from new players the emerald merchants are a bit redundant anyway now that pouches exist.

9. dogwqter

dogwqter Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    In my honest opinion, Almuj kinda shouldn't have a trade market, but I can understand the other perspective. I get that it has like a bazaar and stuff but it's not major enough of a city. Detlas isn't even that far away, and Detlas is supposed to be the one major city of Wynn, so if Almuj gets one then it kinda takes away Detlas's status.
    I imagine Detlas as a major city on a major crossroad with it being in the center of four paths leading away to different areas with different level zones. One road comes from the levels 0-15 area (Ragni& nivla), another road goes to the level 15-30 area (nemract), the level 30-40 area (desert & mesa), and the 40-50 area (nesaak). If you're gonna have one trade market in Almuj, then you might as well put one in nemract and nesaak, and that shouldn't be there at all.
    Plus at levels 20-30 you end up going to selchar anyways and at levels 40-50 you get to Llevigar which also has a TM.
    And you argued about selchar and how it has a TM, but in my opinion that's completely logical. Selchar is the major hub city of the ocean, and with hub cities there has to be a trade market.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
  10. Krooza

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I kind of agree, I only just started using an emerald pouch in my bank and before I would use merchants. Going over t the liquid merchant definitely made my first LE a lot more special.

I like your point of view.

luckeyLuuk likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.