1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Player Returning, Class Wont Level Up

Discussion in 'Questions' started by DJTHEDIAMONDPIG, Oct 24, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DJTHEDIAMONDPIG

    DJTHEDIAMONDPIG Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    So I played wynncraft a lot about a year and a half ago, and my mage was level 100 going to level 101. since then more levels have been added and my class is at level 100 still with 499% exp filled, how do I actually level up my class so I can continue to play?
     
    RenZenthio likes this.
  2. weeb

    weeb koyun

    Messages:
    5,053
    Likes Received:
    5,255
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just update your xp, so basically kill a mob or do anything that gives atleast 1 xp and it should level you up
     
    RenZenthio, TrapinchO and Melkor like this.
  3. DJTHEDIAMONDPIG

    DJTHEDIAMONDPIG Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    109
    Likes Received:
    19
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Thanks, I thought I had done this but my guild xp was at 100%, so I didn't get any but all's good now!
     
    RenZenthio likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.