1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Player-made Invasions

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Ketchup, Jun 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ketchup

Ketchup ahhhhhhh

Guild:
    Player made invasions, we've seen them before, especially with that crazy overseer from Corkus. Yes, it's bannable.

But isn't it A LOT more serious now that hardcore mode exists? Yes, I know that no one in this awesome community is a dick. I just wanted to point it out before it (might) happen though.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2019
  2. Jirayut

Jirayut strati masterrace VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I totally agree with this .... even though i killed one Rampant overseer that somebody dragged to detlas and felt like being a jerk back then lol

3. Aarontti

Aarontti HERO

Minecraft:
    It's just as punishworthy now as it's ever been. All it needs is a report, so mods can take care of it, if someone's trying to do so.

But then again, who'd go afk on a hardcore account

Aya and Take like this.
  4. Ketchup

Ketchup ahhhhhhh

Guild:
    eh I guess you're right about the punishment being the same. Though, the effect it has on victims is on a whole other level now so I was thinking something else could be done to protect people from player made invasions, specifically hardcore mode players.

btw its not very hard to die to overseer as a level 20, and believe me people who are doing all 3 game modes will lose their soul if they die at level 20

5. PikaLegend

PikaLegend Shocking VIP

Minecraft:
    The best precaution I usually take to prevent myself from being PMIed is usually to just do /class when I go AFK, it is the best thing you can do as the player (hardcore or non-hardcore) from being killed by those invasions or stray mobs. Even in big towns such as Rodoroc, Gelibord and Cinfras, sometimes aggressive / neutral mobs would spawn in the city itself, so I would never recommend going AFK in the overworld unless you know you are 100% safe (which, there really is never such thing as being 100% safe, so might as well just not take the risk)!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.