1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Build Pixel Art Showcase

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by MineDunker, Jun 29, 2016.

?

Want to see more?

  1. Yeah

  2. Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MineDunker

    MineDunker Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    10
    Welcome!

    Today I will be showcasing a few pixel arts I created. I did not come up with these ideas but watched many tutorials online. Please leave a like and don't forget to follow me! I can post more if you want to see some more of my builds. :grin:

    Click on these links to see different builds:

    Baymax
    https://gyazo.com/0bbb433e95d8ed782d1ab0f0fa3d1afe

    Ariel
    https://gyazo.com/7f51d3554fc8fa4325a8021325dc4b5c

    Eve
    https://gyazo.com/ac6054b5db3b9083749892002c6569c4

    Olaf
    https://gyazo.com/7630beab9081eca37c52524c4e437e6e

    Hope you enjoyed! Comment if you want to see more! I have a few more I can show :smile:

    Check Out My Youtube For Wynncraft Videos!

    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkFxHVfcCrG1oz1KU4nTTLw

    ​
     
    Plasma~ and RamonaFlowers like this.
  2. Sunlightz

    Sunlightz ~Meow

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    11
    Trophy Points:
    48
    Minecraft:
    I like.

    Maybe in the pixel arts add a block variety or a shadow cast effect on it rather than just a solid block color throughout
     
  3. Misty

    Misty Chimera VIP+

    Messages:
    423
    Likes Received:
    2,292
    Trophy Points:
    89
    Minecraft:
    The eyes on Ariel are well done! They're so pretty <3
     
  4. Glitch496

    Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

    Messages:
    2,475
    Likes Received:
    2,919
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I have a strong feeling that these builds aren't yours...

    I don't know, maybe they are yours. Good job nonetheless. :thumbsup:
     
  5. _@

    _@ z

    Messages:
    321
    Likes Received:
    123
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    image.png
    Do you do videos?
    Cuz there's a tutorial on it.
    ________________________________
    ________________________________
    image.png image.png Baymax and Eve too
     
  6. MineDunker

    MineDunker Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    10
  7. _@

    _@ z

    Messages:
    321
    Likes Received:
    123
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Minecraft:
    Oh ok xD, I was responding to GlitchDoesMC's post
     
  8. MineDunker

    MineDunker Travelled Adventurer

    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    7
    Trophy Points:
    10
    I can show video proof if you wish?
     
  9. Glitch496

    Glitch496 Game Master HERO GM

    Messages:
    2,475
    Likes Received:
    2,919
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oh whoops, I didn't see that. Sorry.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.