1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Pets In 1.20

Discussion in 'Questions' started by TerrarianSoldier, Dec 31, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TerrarianSoldier

TerrarianSoldier Archer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Been too lazy to try beta myself, but how much damage do the pets contribute? I’m wondering if it’s a significant boost or not, are the pets just generally helpful when exploring or does their damage become super significant while fighting bosses for example

2. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    They don't offer much. Pet damage seems to only scale with their level (up to 20) and combat level. At level 105 for example, a single pet will be hitting 357 damage (multiple pets at once decreases the damage of each of them so it's more or less equal to only using one), which is nothing by that point in the game.

Along with that, it can only attack one enemy at once until you either A. walk too far out of range and the pet comes back to you or B. hit another enemy, which makes the pet wonk out and start break dancing if you use any AoE pretty much. In other words, it's irrelevant (especially now that the bug that let them trigger ms/ls is gone), aside from very specific boss scenarios in the early game (and by that I mean solely Bovine Barn's Scarecrows lol).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.