1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide [outdated 7/26/2020] Mythics Price Guide

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by xSuper_Jx, Dec 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xSuper_Jx

xSuper_Jx IM | 119 Mythics Found Item Team CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Got any that arnt outliers? (While this may be able to increase it anyway due to the nature of pure and usually not outliers far outside the range, except this one is...)

2. Castti

Castti Kookie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This thing has been traded like 10 times already all for around 4 stacks. I bought it for 4.25, decided I didn't want it, and sold it to this guy for again 4.25.

I do agree it's a pretty big outlier though, this one is probably worse than cryo.

3. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    Ah ok, just wasn’t clear on the original post - also it could ? go down to ~6 based on this but yea still outlier, so lmk what you think I’ll leave it for now

Castti likes this.
  4. LegendPlay

LegendPlay Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    The moontower has some1 that is interested in buying it for 12 ye. Didnt get sold yet but I'm sure it will get sold soon.
    And I have 20ws moontower that is going has 13 offer and will probably get more.

Also forgot to mention 19ws got sold for 15stx to fighterz

xSuper_Jx likes this.
  5. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    Would wait for the sale to actually go through, but the other trade warrants it to at least 12 anyway so:

Updated Moontower

also just a small message to all: post any relik trade you see bc many of these prices still very volatile and some of these prices come from an extremely limited amount of trades

Iboju likes this.
  6. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    On high values that seem like outliers add a ~ to the number to indicate "this is fluxuating/not currently very fixed"
    Mainly for pure right now which suddenly is in higher demand and going very often going for 3-4 stacks right now (not outliers) given right now saying all pures above 2.5 are outliers is just flat out wrong
    I use this on my legendary guide and it works quite nicely for prices I can tell are fluctuating/don't have enough data for.

Also shit mythics should not really be outliers as opposed to godly ones. If a trash fatal goes for 4.5 it should be listed as min price 4.5 because you pay a premium for godly mythics (more money than they are really worth) but you aren't really doing that for crappy ones.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
    Iboju, Asthae, SmileyAlec and 2 others like this.
  7. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    I like the first suggestion, but imo I’d rather keep the thread simpler considering most of the people who are gaining the most from this thread are those less experienced with the market. The more symbols I add the more confusing it is for players who just need a quick and simple way to get an in-the-ballpark estimate for a mythic.
    For the second, while very true they tend not to go down as much as up, it would also be more confusing to not have an outlier on both sides. It also helps to keep the range of prices lower and as compressed as possible, making it easier to estimate a price by looking at a high and low bar but not bare minimum or a more random high value.

specific pure trade still needed !!

8. Treebeard68

Treebeard68 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Why can't you just make a key for the symbols so people get less confused? It really isn't that confusing and honestly there is no excuse for not adding symbols. Adding those symbols would help with people getting PCs so they don't get confused on why they're getting tons of different ranges for an item they don't know is fluctuating, and it would also tell people that a fluctuating/unconfirmed item needs more data.

To me adding symbols would only be an upside.

SmileyAlec and Epicness937 like this.
  9. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    write a simple key. Anyone who is needing to learn from the market should be coherent enough to follow that. I get adding alot can see odd but I got multiple on my guide and no one has complained so I sure think that one here would not hurt at all as it would give better accuracy to the thread which should be the main goal.

If someone wants to go out and find a garbage mythic they can 99% of the time find a seller and alot of us can't afford good mythics and want to see the lowest we can we can get away with without scamming someone, not the "low average" of the market if you will.

Well there is this which you said is an outlier but I want you to look at the bidding war on this and note the fact it was bought out very quickly.
    Buying pure
    Buying pure
    Buying pure
    Demand is up. Check out the amount of people commenting here saying they are more. check market prices. SOMEONE JUST FIND A FUCKING FORUM TRADE SO WE CAN PUT THIS TO REST!!!

okay i'm done ;)

TheGiantSpider and SmileyAlec like this.
  10. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    okay — making things more accurate is great, but I disagree with adding this for these reasons:
    - Takes more time for people to come up with an estimate
    -People may be not familiar with what a fluctuating or volatile price means in the first place (only outlier makes it bc it’s pretty necessary)
    -Really wouldn’t help with accuracy, would only tell them it is more likely to be less accurate (and anybody who is unsure should seek a person for help anyway). A fluctuating price is hard to estimate no matter what, that’s what a fluctuating price is.
    -Many people are lazy to look through everything, and may leave confused without even trying to figure out what it means.
    -People have more to argue over (what determines what a fluctuating price is, how can we prove which mythics are fluctuating). This also gives me more direct power with editing prices which I limit to avoid conflict, as really I would be the only person deciding what is volatile (less pertains to your thread, less worth on legendary items).
    -Less clean thread
    Many of these I think play smaller roles on the legendary thread.

Fair point BUT at the same time a bare minimum price is also hard to determine (finding the worst mythic is often harder than finding the best/top few tbh (depends on mythic)). Mythics with huge ranges may also look very weird (like 2-30, random example) and could foster worse (too low) estimates for an average-stat mythic as a result. Still against this one; reduces accuracy for the rest of the mythics of its type.

Yeah ik give me pure trade and I will (I want to too), market prices only let me change prices if it can go down and not up, so nothing there acts as proof. Looking for this too

Last edited: Mar 4, 2020
  11. It's Me!

It's Me! Some guy lr without lq again

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    About the hadal, it is an outlier as it takes bad to a whole new level, but regarding the price (I'm a friend of the owner) there has currently been three offers, one for 4stx, one for 4.5stx and one offer for a slayer and 1.5stx (not sure about slayer stats)

Also if you want to can mark out expectations of low and high prices after each mythic, like this hadal

xSuper_Jx likes this.
  12. SleepingXor

SleepingXor Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Plz increase Olympic prices, nobody rlly sells decent olympics for 18, they usually sell for a lot more

13. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Well no...

Olympic prices are just fucked up because some rich kids decided it would be a good idea to waste all their money on em... People are just overpaying and it shouldn't stay this way.

Iboju, MajesticMaj and Castti like this.
  14. MajesticMaj

MajesticMaj 11 Mythics Found | 40,131 chests HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Same with Toxo tbh. Sold a 9900 poison one with 0 rerolls for 13.5 stacks a week before people started overpaying.

15. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You may think it's not worth that much, but clearly people are willing to pay that much for it (c.f. Strati).

16. Benjin

Benjin Famous Adventurer

I mean, unlike Strati, poison is actually pretty good

17. Asthae

Asthae ... HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Stratis price is the result of people overpaying. Lets not repeat that mistake.

Castti likes this.
  18. MagnumXD_

MagnumXD_ Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    thanks you for the price guide ^^

xSuper_Jx and Castti like this.
  19. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO Featured Wynncraftian

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Just because you (and I) don't value Strati because we think the walkspeed isn't worth it for a meh damage bow, doesn't mean others aren't willing to pay a lot for high walkspeed.

20. xSuper_Jx

Minecraft:
    Can't change it without trade evidence on ones that aren't outliers (like yours)
    lmk if you got any

Asthae likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.