1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Opinions Of Zentrela

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Endertricity, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nepeta Leijon

Nepeta Leijon Rogue of Heart ♌ Leittarius CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So I decided to try out Zentrela today, and I must admit, it has a very nice 'Base' going for it.

However:
    There's no feedback - Wynncraft: You hit a mob, the mob takes knockback. The mob hits you, you take knockback and you hear the damage sound; your healthbar flashing to show it. Zentrela: You hit a mob, and a bit of blood spurts out and numbers change above their head. The mob hits you, there's pretty much no indication you've been hit.

It's really confusing - I literally had no idea what I was meant to do apart from f*ck around a bit in the system (which fails, because Wynncraft makes a good sandbox and Zentrela does not)

The chat is spammy as all hell - I don't edit my chat settings because most servers aren't too bad, but the chat was constantly filled with Global messages, and I had no idea how to perform one myself; meaning I couldn't talk to some of the Wynners I'd seen in the chat. Not only this, but Zentrela seems intent on giving you messages about your armour or weapons, making the chat one giant clusterf*ck

The health system is terrible - Wynncrafts Health: Gain more health with armour, done by both numbers and hearts. Zentrela: It's a boss bar above your screen. Hard to read and pretty confusing I must admit.

Overall, I'd give Zentrela a 4/10; it's definitely a 'game', but it's not the best quality. As much as its in early alpha, its hardly playable. I'll admit this might not be the most in depth review, which is because I only played for about 15 minutes before I got bored and left; since the system made no sense and I couldn't talk to any of my Wynn pals.

TL;DR: It's kinda sh*t.

2. Mistrise Mystic

Mistrise Mystic Surfing winds and chasing windfalls HERO

Minecraft:
    I preferred playing during development, when you could watch the builders and devs do sweet FA while you fly around on elytra forever using a grappling hook

AetherArising likes this.
  3. TheHipster

TheHipster Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    mfw ppl trying to compare a few month old server with 1-man team to 3 year old server with 20+ staff team

yotamdin, Zitrine and Sprite like this.
  4. Zitrine

Zitrine Lore-kun CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Misaka is going to add a damage indicatior thing to the player in the future.

You can use /options to turn some of those spammy messages off. And I agree with you. The chat is really confusing, but you have to write # before your message to make everyone see your message :p

Agreed.

Hope this clears up some haha.

5. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    -I'm glad the system is going to be improved; because its near unplayable right now.

-The thing is, nothing told me that I could type # to make a message global; so it was something that just 'Existed' and I had to find for myself.

-Thanks!

6. Zitrine

Minecraft:
    Yeah, it should be more clear in my opinion. I also had some problems with talking with people. I got a bit frustrated wondering why people ignored me.

7. MasterMiner

MasterMiner Well-Known Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    grinding... u just wanna grind have fun get some items get some xp then... at the mesa (well pretty much all of zentrela) the mobs are crazing fast and the jut pop up behind u and kill u..... I grinded there for 1 hour and no tier 4 items only 2 tier 3 items

in other words GRINDING KILLS MEEEEE IN ZENTRELA

8. CraterHater

CraterHater A very magical mage! HERO

Minecraft:
    My opinion on Zentrela is that the spell system is really good, the class system is really good, the quest system is really good BUT the map / builds SUCK which means that all of the good stuff barely has content to back it up. In my opinion Zentrela isn't a real competition for Wynn YET. If they decide to redo the map with the same quality of ours I think they will become a real competition.

9. Zitrine

Minecraft:
    The owner has recruited some really good builders, so hopefully the map will improve in the near future. :3

10. Kpar

Kpar God of Omegar. Lord of the 8th realm.

I really like it, but it needs more quests and pwnies

11. Vincent008

Vincent008 Vincent008 CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bumpffbump

12. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I watched @Salt lord Shtaf ragequit </3

I agree on some of it but:

1. chat usually isn't spammy unless Misaka is on.
    2. I agree about feedback. I was fighting the Slime King and only looked up just in time to use my healing potions.
    3. Agreed about the hearts.

13. ShadowMage1

ShadowMage1 Seraph of Twilight CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What caused him to ragequit?

14. Choo

Choo Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
  15. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    bandit soldiers
    lel

Choo likes this.
  16. Choo

Minecraft:
    Looks like a pokeball ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Zelefant likes this.
  17. Nepeta Leijon

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    It's so...small.
    ThatsWhatSheSaidHueHueHueHueHue

18. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    nah its a flower
    if its not thats a pretty shitty pokeball

Choo likes this.
  19. Choo

Minecraft:
    You'd have to have a big river running down through the big shitsta- forest area for it to be a flower. But I see what you mean.

20. LeoDiesAlot

LeoDiesAlot Better Head-Chief of Libertas than Etclement.

The server is trying too hard to be different. Wynncraft works because it isn't different. It stands out for how it executes the abnormalities. Not by trying to be something new and fresh. Oldschool is still good. You just need to be able to add the right flavouring to it. Does the server have potential? Fuck if I know. But overall, It's another server, People are completely and totally allowed to be on sides for servers. But I think it's silly to start Criticizing a server that just opened. Let them do their own thing. I haven't seen anyone in-game trying to advertise the other server, nor have I seen people on Wynncraft mindlessly shooting down the server. Everyone has their reasons for liking/disliking the server. I think it should just be left alone for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.