1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Opinions Of Zentrela

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Endertricity, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eeveelution

eeveelution Wynn Veteran/OG VIP+

Minecraft:
    I looked at the map.
    That was NOT a happy accident.

Devourer and orange0401 like this.
  2. FlamingPinecone

FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I commented on the map being really bland and people just said this was only out for two weeks. The current map with little detail is probably just a substitute, I think they just wanted all of the territories of the game implemented before launch.

Devourer and The One-eyed Guy like this.
  3. TurtleTheSeawing

TurtleTheSeawing That dragon that's studying magic HERO

Minecraft:
    Well, I mean, I have a pretty good view of it tbh, I even wished them luck on twitter earlier!:

And tbh, I don't really see why people even care about it, it's just another server, and Grian himself stated he doesn't really view them as competition, sooo I really don't care, I just wish them the best of luck, and hope they get popular like Wynncraft did!

Soviet Union and AetherArising like this.
  4. Sprite

Sprite sprtie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    "hive tried Zentrela"

5. Zoingo

Zoingo The robotic Warrior VIP+

Minecraft:
    It has a way to go, but I see plenty of potential in this server! They have some fun ideas for the future, and the owner seems to be working on it vigilantly.

6. Crue911

Crue911 where? VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I mean... when wynncraft released it had around the same amount of content that Zentrela had...
    give it a year and I feel Zentrela will get a lot better content wise.

7. WithTheFish

WithTheFish Internet Macrocelebrity CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I tried it out this morning - it definitely has some similarities to wynn, yet at the same time differences. Overall Zentrela feels kinda like a public adventure map, maybe just because it's at a small stage right now. The server seems to have a carefree vibe compared to Wynn's "Hey you gotta save the world and follow the trail of blood"

The map honestly feels so empty, you can run for a very long time (no mana loss from sprinting here, probably the greatest feature). Wynn is hull of houses and ruins and caves, Zentrela feels so empty. I tried a dungeon too, couldn't figure out how to progress and it honestly felt like a bad grinding spot.

Quests were just tasks used to get some more XP, and of course learn about the lore. Fighting system is a lot different too, it feels more Vanilla. And what I like a lot also is that the admin interacts with the community, telling them about upcoming stuff and having fun. I feel like the staff here need to do this, but of course they're too busy doing Idon'tknowwhat

Okay I think I wrote WAY too much, but hopefully this server will progress more, I'm interested to see where it goes.

EDIT: I tried it again today, got bored. The server is literally just fighting. I don't know how someone could find Wynn more boring than this because the server is grinding.

SECOND EDIT: A feel as though this server will eventually be very different than Wynn. Only time will tell I guess, especially since new quests seem to be added frequently.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016
  8. Endertricity

Endertricity Assorted Mini Quiche VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i dos the gud spelin ya

FlamingPinecone likes this.
  9. Zelefant

Zelefant wizard fortress will return one day HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    @Ackro post your speech and teach these people a lesson

AetherArising and Ackro like this.
  10. Wynntastic

Wynntastic Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
  11. Ackro

Ackro The true Elite Quadbrid! HERO

Minecraft:
    We do want to expand interaction with the community, however, we want there to be some mystery. For example: How fun would it had been to try and figure the ???-easter egg out, if we had told every feature there currently is to it?

As Grian has said; I wish them the best of luck. I can't sit here and say that they do/do not lack relative amounts of content. I just want them not to drop it halfway through, and say that they underestimated the amount of work necessary. Underestimation being one of the keywords for failed MMORPG servers during my speech at WynnCon, by the way.

We know that any other, similarly themed, server will cause a feeling of "patriotism" and "rivalry" to both servers. However, do not let it sparkle hatred towards them. We want to show them what a great of a community we are, so they can know who to look up to!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    carlossey, Ghalt, kioph and 6 others like this.
  12. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I tried zentrela.
    It's complete shit.

First of all, the map has no detail. At least Wynncraft has lakes in areas with little detail and not just bland. There's nothing on the map, and they expect us to think that it's okay.

Second of all, the staff just sit AFK in the corner or Misaka is just joking about stuff with the knights. They don't really do anything when I ask for help, even with Shout.

Third, THEY ALLOW TP TRAPPING!? Why do they expect us to play on a server where I could have a weapon on the same rarity as Wynncraft's Mythics, and then TP to somebody and lose it all? I got tp trapped by some guys when I needed a quick ride to Korwyn, and then he said "i can tp you" I was kinda hesitant, but I did it anyway. Not to my surprise, I was in an obsidian area with two level 40 people and high tier items. There was no escape from it. That's what I call a shit server.

ya, the map is complete shit rn, literally theres no detail at all

Devourer, CrazyCookie and Cruuk like this.
  13. Sprite

Sprite sprtie HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I heard that Misaki will disable TPing in level 4 areas (Areas where PVP is allowed and you can drop your stuff), but yeah TP killing seems like a dick move.

carlossey, kioph, Devourer and 2 others like this.
  14. thatswhatido

thatswhatido Supreme Wynncraft Player thatswhatido CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The map is horrid

15. Jamieverse

Jamieverse Legendary Adventurer VIP

Minecraft:
    Pretty good concept,

the map could use some improvement though

16. FlamingPinecone

FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wanna know what else is complete shit? Your attitude towards this barely released server.
    Wynn has been out for what, 2 years longer than Zentrela? And yet you try to compare the two.
    And you complain Zentrela's owners aren't helpful? When was the last time you got personal help in game from Salted, or Grian, or Jumla?
    And yes, the tp system is very disagreeable, but maybe they haven't fixed yet because they're working on new content for the players to enjoy, and balancing classes and shit. Maybe you could walk instead?

17. llllllllllllll

llllllllllllll Famous Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Lacking maps and good builds. Content is reasonable. But the grind is real there.

18. Chino

Chino Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    I'm enjoying the server. It just started so I won't be too judgemental. It's fun to grind, the owner is awesome as hell ngl, and sure the map could use some work, but you know it's like a month old server. Salvaging gear for shards is awesome to.

19. Zelefant

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    The difference here is that Misaki is on almost all day, NOT AFK.

20. BlahBlah161616

BlahBlah161616 Light Theme User

Guild:
    I never got personal help from Grian, Jumla, or Salted. I've taked to them, but they don't really do that, and make the mods speak on their behalf. Not to mention that Grian didn't really get on at all the entire time I was mod.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.