1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

One Word Story

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Wommby, Dec 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using

2. Wommby

Wommby 2 galleons 1 lootrun CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my

3. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime

4. Spinel

Spinel Pronounced Spin-nell, not Spine-el VIP+

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter

5. H0Y

H0Y H0Y HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit,

6. Wommby

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I

7. Tsukiji

Tsukiji Basking in nostalgia

Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated

8. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my

9. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword

10. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and

11. Stormarend

Stormarend The classes DO NOT correspond with the elements.

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck

12. Grundhugil

Grundhugil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my

13. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using my anime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon

14. Spinel

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where

15. Grundhugil

Grundhugil Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no

16. Coffee KQ

Coffee KQ Beauteous Brew VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man

17. JoshLegacy

JoshLegacy Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would

18. Wommby

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever

19. Saya

Saya you win at uwynn HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever stick

20. Tsuneo

Tsuneo Preliminary returnee

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Once I ate shit. It was tasty. Yummy! But, there was a small imp inside of the shit. So I decided to kill myself. However, I saw Death. He pitied me. He yeeted me away to the Moon. There, power was growing immensely inside my muscles. Suddenly, demigorgons decided that I was dinner. I powered up, unlocking my hidden potential. Using myanime swordfighter bullshit, I activated my sword and stuck my weapon where no man would ever stick their

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.