1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Guide Old Mythic Prices - Know If You Got Gipped Or Not V2 - 30k ♥

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Realises, Mar 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xct

xct Perseverance CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Sad because I will never own anything more than a pure :D.

Iboju, Realises and Lego_DW like this.
  2. Foven

Foven Praise the Moon HERO

Minecraft:
    bump, also might wanna look at divzer prices a little

3. SoraDraco

SoraDraco Well-Known Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Wait, do mythics really go for STACKS of le? How do people get that kind of money?

4. ImCold

ImCold Mmmmm

Idols can actually go over 7.5. There were two occurrences recently where somebody bought a no rerolls idol for 8 stacks and another very good spell/int idol for 11.

5. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Both of those instances being gross overprices. Idol realistically goes for 7.5 tops.

Realises likes this.
  6. Realises

Realises was fun while it lasted ♡ HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    just because some may have sold for that price doesn't mean that's the actual price of it

7. Parzizal

Parzizal .

How come grandma's price hasn't increased with it's recent buff?

Trash likes this.
  8. NicBOMB

NicBOMB Maker of Builds | Lurks on Forums | 1 Mythic Found CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    if no one is willing to pay more for it, then the price will stay the same either way. pricing is a two way street; people offer and others accept or decline that offer. if no one will offer more, then it probably wasn't a large enough buff to cause a change in the price. Looking at the changes, I think the prices will stay the same since basically all of the mythic bows had some changes too (Az, Strati, Ignis, IDK if there were more).

Realises and Nickel like this.
  9. Parzizal

Parzizal .

I hope the item team is taking note that if nobody is buying an item it's probably because it's a bit shit and needs a buff.

10. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    NO NO NO NO
    Not buying an item != item is bad.
    GMA is by FAR not bad.
    It is even arguable to consider it OP given the massive raw damage on spells and melee.
    Not everyone is able to buy every item though. Just because no one is buying an item,
    doesn't mean that the item needs to be changed. Correlation != Causation
    A bad item tends to have fewer sales, but fewer sales of an item doesn't mean the item is inherently worse than another.

11. Parzizal

Parzizal .

No demand does inherently mean an item is bad or worse in relation with others. Different elements should just be alternative playstyles they shouldn't be better than each other, ignis and gma should be buffed until they are able to reach spring in price, then it will truly be balanced.

12. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is the most ignorant sentence I have ever seen. You cannot draw a conclusion from an opinion, when dealing with facts. The fact is that GMA is NOT in any way shape or form UNDERPOWERED and does NOT need b u f f . Again, lower sales doesn't CAUSE an item to be WORSE. A worse item CAN cause lower sales, but OTHER FACTORS ARE PRESENT. If no one is buying, then there might just not be any interest among the few buyers with enough stacks to spare. Lots of new mythics (Sing, Null, Divz) are drawing people's attention rn. That doesn't mean GMA is bad. There are whole threads in the Class Builds section dedicated to all the bull shit overpowered builds USING GMA. You're insisting that a worse item is CAUSING the drop in sales, but we KNOW that it is NOT worse. I can't be any clearer. You need help if you can't understand my arguement. Are you trying to sell or buy one right now? That would explain your imbecility.

13. Avidify

Avidify 10 > 50 stacks of LE in 1 month || Pricechecker CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This is not at all how it works, and if these principles were followed it would create and endless amount of issues.

Edit: Im going to go ahead and make the assumption that you’ve never used gma, because if you have you’d realise how dumb this statement is.

NicBOMB likes this.
  14. Parzizal

Parzizal .

The fact is every other class' mythics are in the same price range, and archer isn't. Earth archer and fire archer aren't good, and that means their mythics should be balanced around this disparity. But please do link me to these "bull shit overpowered builds USING GMA." I would love to show you how a generic water or air build is better.

15. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/look-at-this-gma-lmao.225851/
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/gmo-op-now.222109/
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/grandmother-spell-build-much-untradables-very-wow.218612/
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/grandmother-spell-based-build.217244/

I have no doubt you can find some very very OP water and air builds, but you're ignoring GMA in favor of supporting your false arguement. Ignis is actually underpowered though.

16. Parzizal

Parzizal .

Those builds appear strong but without agility and ws you're gonna get nowhere as an archer, so this generic water build will always be better to run https://wynndata.tk/s/In5CdG where you have good damages plenty of mana, agi, and ws.

If it were any other class GMA would be overpowered but with the archer playstyle it's just painful, if the archer class had more defense then it would be good, but it just isn't gonna happen. The buffs don't even need to be damage buffs, lowering the req str from 100 to 90 would help it out so much. Or giving us more armor to to work with earth and air.

17. NicBOMB

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Dude; those builds have Solo'd LI. Are you on drugs? The Ultra High damage archer absolutely crushes bosses. Archer is painful to play with agi or not. Even using 100 def and Plague archer still gets hurt like hell. It doesn't need a buff, and this isn't really the place to discuss that. This thread is for pricing, not changing items. Since you're so adamant that GMA is a bad bow and needs a buff, I'll suggest you take this up HERE or in your own separate feedback thread.

Avidify and Realises like this.
  18. The Demon Queen

The Demon Queen Queen of Darkness, Queen of Evil CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    excuse me?

Lego_DW and NicBOMB like this.
  19. Lego_DW

Lego_DW yeppers HERO

Minecraft:
    in a lot of ways gma can do things spring cant, like being better in guild wars solo

also buffing an item till its the same price when item prices are purely made by community opinions seems like a very bad idea

but i agree with buffing ignis more because i think its bad lol

Realises and Dinner like this.
  20. SilverMirror

SilverMirror Retired IM HERO

Minecraft:
    buffing a mythic =! increase its prices

the Item Team will NOT rebalance a mythic base on/to change its market value. market values have nothing to do with the balance of the weapons but more so to do with how popular that weapon is in the meta and player's eyes. IF a weapon is underrated for the wrong reason we WILL do something about it, but prices are NOT a factor of balancing.

fundamentally the market is base on demand and supply, that is, how many people that wants the mythic and can afford it vs the people that are willing to sell for a certain price. neither of those have anything to do with the balance of that weapon, therefore Item Team do not interfere. The recent archer mythic rebalances has nothing to do with the popularity of mythics, and the prices of those mythics have not changed much, a prime example that rebalances no longer has an effect on price changes unlike how it used to (mainly due to the concept of mythic rebalance first introduced and caused public panic).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.