Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Off-peak Guilds? (ie. Australian Based)

Discussion in 'Guild Discussions' started by Dungrim, Dec 1, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dungrim

Dungrim Dwarven Supremacy VIP+

Minecraft:
    Sorry if this is the wrong place to put this, and that it is going to be quite short.

Are there any Australian based guilds that are community driven? Preferably with a role-play aspect to them, but ultimately without it would not be a deal breaker.

Thank you.

2. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Guilds don't really tend to stick to countries specifically, it's more about language. Since you speak English, if you join almost any large guild there should be people on when you play. If you need help looking for a guild, I made a thread which might help you;

https://forums.wynncraft.com/thread...-currently-recruiting-guilds-megalist.278112/

3. Dungrim

Dungrim Dwarven Supremacy VIP+

Minecraft:
    There may be no country specific guilds but at the very least looking for a guild that has a good sized Australian playerbase. Just because I speak English, doesn't exactly equate to being able to fit into their community. Especially with timezone being a major factor disallowing me to play with a vast majority of players.

4. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Many of these communities are very welcoming of people from all sorts of backgrounds and have players from every timezone. If you really want an Australian guild your best bet would be to make one yourself and make a page on the forums to recruit.

5. urbymine

urbymine Former Chief of Avicia

Guild:
    I can give you some tips to help you out so you can make the right choice yourself!

I'll start off by saying that aussies are not extremely common in wynn, even neighboring timezones don't have that many players, so it's hard for a guild to stay afloat with only those timezoned players making good ones that are able to manage rare.

1) most guilds speak English primarily with few guilds having a secondary allowed language, for that reason you might also be warm towards guilds with a large asian playerbase who sit in a timezone not too far off yours. Don't be afraid to feel out a guild to see if it suits you, go do some windows shopping!

2) Use the Wynndata website to keep an eye on guilds and how many players they have online at the times you usually play, this is what I did to great effect. you can find guild rankings under statistics.
    Europe and American players probably aren't too far away culture wise (but in timeszones though, hoo boy!).
    There's a chance you find a guild that despite having only a few players in your own timezone still manage to have quite a lot of players online during your hours because they sacrifice sleep to play this game. If you just want some nice people to hang around with then that is probably worth trying out.

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  6. Ankarin

Ankarin Wise Mystical Tree CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i mean i just kinda chose a guild that looked fun.... obviously worked out for me, i love my guild.

Sg_Voltage likes this.
  7. XeraAndromeda

XeraAndromeda Empress of Nemract, Queen of Aphelion CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Nmp(ILQ+Aeu) has around 3 playrrs during new zealand time, and ~5 players in asian time if you wish we do have 2 australian players but they're in Aeu and not in the main guild

8. EspChar

EspChar Lux Nova, Nerfuria and First Fleet veteran *:・゚✧ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you would like, I'm part of an Australian-based guild known as First Fleet. As of now, the guild exists in-game as does the Discord. I believe the forum post with information will be created in a few weeks as we have exams c: hopefully by then we can start regularly recruiting.
    I also consider us community driven since we're planning on staying neutral i.e. not getting too political + we just wanna vibe. We aren't really that big with rp but we have messed up family trees if you're into that lmao

Last edited: Dec 6, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.