Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Obtaining Relic Items

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by HappyLanding, Jun 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HappyLanding

    HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith

    Messages:
    864
    Likes Received:
    435
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Hullo there! It seems that I am in need of a bit of service!

    If there is any kind soul out there willing to guard me on my quest to obtain all 4 relic armor pieces on this fine afternoon, I'd be happy to thank them with wishes of fortunate tidings and many emeralds!

    THANKS!
    ​
     
  2. derpybuttergast2

    derpybuttergast2 constantly depressed, just like the best VIP+

    Messages:
    57
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    Minecraft:
    is this still a thing that is going on?
     
  3. Reefive

    Reefive Do you hate the assassin? VIP+

    Messages:
    341
    Likes Received:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    OMG you worked so hard on this... I would help... If I wasn't going on vacation :(
     
  4. HappyLanding

    HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith

    Messages:
    864
    Likes Received:
    435
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Unfortunately, no.
    ________________________________
    Haha, it's alright. I posted this thread a little over a month ago and no longer need the aid.
     
  5. 01101001

    01101001 01

    Messages:
    163
    Likes Received:
    75
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    Aww but I want the relic set too..
     
  6. HappyLanding

    HappyLanding Makeshift Marketeer | Forgery's Smith

    Messages:
    864
    Likes Received:
    435
    Trophy Points:
    95
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'm sure someone would gladly help you.
     
  7. Reefive

    Reefive Do you hate the assassin? VIP+

    Messages:
    341
    Likes Received:
    104
    Trophy Points:
    62
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I can help you now.
    ________________________________
    I have a level 100 assassin, that does 12000-16k a second... That will work?
    ________________________________
    Well, if you need help later I'm always "here"
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.