Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Pets & Horses Not Being Able To Drop Horse Saddles

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by ZekromPlayz, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZekromPlayz

ZekromPlayz Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Horse Saddle Suggestion

So, my idea that I'm trying to get through here is not being able to drop horse saddles, and the reason I want to make this happen is because I keep dropping my horse saddle into hoppers and end up losing them. And you'd think this would happen only once or twice, but NOPE. This has happened 4 times! And I've been spending so many emeralds on just getting new horses. I've dropped 3 black horses and a brown horse already and I'm probably going to drop more in the future, if this isn't fixed. So it would be very helpful if we wouldn't be able to drop saddles, but still be able to trade them to people. I understand if this can't be fixed, but it would be much appreciated as I won't be spending so many emeralds than I usually would on just buying horses as they cost 24 Emerald Blocks, and when your trying to get a white horse, but when you keep throwing horses into hoppers, its frustrating and you spend a lot more emeralds than you need to on just trying to get a better horse. If you like my idea please support and please give feedback about this idea, if its good or not, and if there are any ways to make it better. :D

~.~.~ ZekromPlayz ~.~.~​

Bloik likes this.
  2. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
  3. ZekromPlayz

ZekromPlayz Travelled Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Oooo thats good! I hope they make that suggestion happen :D

4. SeaOfPoison

SeaOfPoison Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    lol i dropped my fucking 30/30 like 2 days ago, so i support this(item locks) REEEEEEEEE

even though i have item locks from a mod pack, im just triggered

5. Yuno F Gasai

Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I moved my drop button to - on the number pad and I only drop to hoppers via click and drag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.