1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lore/Story No Longer

Discussion in 'Your Work' started by Bixlo, May 13, 2021.

1. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Warning: intense words and themes are in use, reader discretion is advised.

You feel the sunlight warm your face as you walk down the streets of Detlas. The savory aroma of cherry blossoms can be smelled in the courtyards behind the buildings. The voices of children dancing and giggling are theme song of the background. You spot your friend at their trade booth making exemplary deals with the high ranking adventures. It looks as if they will have a busy day full of trades. Smiling, you envy them for their mastery at sales pitching. All seems well in this town. you make your way to the gold and red shop you own on the corner. Today you plan to sell the exotic goods you scavenged while in nivla forest earlier this week. You desperately hope they will sell since today is your turn with the booth and you wont be able to trade for another three days till its your turn again. Your landlord said if you don't pay the difference from last month's rent your out of the walls. Life is hard outside the walls, the undead roam like locust in the night, feeding on whatever moves. You shake your head and slap your cheeks. Forcing out the negative thoughts you remind yourself what a beautiful day it is.

As you begin to put your nivlian honey and mushrooms out you hear a ruckus at a nearby shop. Shouting and cracking wood can be heard. The guards have yet to move from their station, however they watch with anxiety. Your stomach twists, something feels off. You slowly walk towards the small crowd around the engagement. Pushing yourself through the bystanders, you get a glimpse of whats happening. A fellow villager is being held by his neck above his stall by an adventure. Your mind becomes clouded with fear.

"What the hell is this?!" the adventure bellows

"Sir im sorry! I was only... telling you... the prices... of my items. Please... put me down...I cant....breathe..."

"These 'prices' are SHIT! forty emeralds for some fucking tier one wood? are you mad!? here let me put you out of your sick misery you fucking thieving villager!"

The adventure pulls out his spear. The flaming head and stature of the handle tells you this is no ordinary spear. The heat from the blade can be felt from where your standing, twenty feet away...

"Please, put me...down! I... haven't...done anything...wrong." the life can be heard draining from his voice.

"Too bad." the adventurer replies.

The adventurer thrusts his spear into the merchants torso, immediately the merchant beings to bleed profusely. No one can move. you feel like your feet have been set in concrete. The guards stand at their positions not even looking at the murder that has occurred. Sweat rolls down the faces of the men standing near the stall.

"Eh? what do you lot want? get outa here before i kill the rest of ya, ya bloody simpletons." the adventurer threatens.

Immediately the crowd disperses. You can get a clear shot of the man who was murder now that your view is no longer obscured. It was your friend. The one who was making such good talk not so long ago. You scurry back to your tent without hesitation, worrying for your own life. You sit in your chair. waiting for a kinder soul to come visit your stall. Millions of thoughts race through your head like a torrent. "why him?" "what did he do?" Why was it my friend" "why are the adventures so cruel to us?!" What have we done to them!?" The clanking of diamond and steel armor can be heard from across the street. An adventurer is strolling towards your stall.

A mage with a glowing wand appears in front of your booth. You hope they wont threaten your life. You cant take your eyes off of them out of panic. They are carrying a sack full of raw materials they gathered near by. Maybe they are going to craft things and want to buy the ingredients you discovered on your trip? you think to yourself trying to find a positive thing to appease your mind.

"what are you selling? ah some honey, that fetches well on the market if i make scrolls, this will make em last longer. Ah your selling four of these too! how much?" the adventurer asks.

Still in your state of shock and dread you try to give him a price.

"Fff - fourteen, em emeralds ds sirr." you shudder trying to get the words to come out of your mouth. it feels as if a dam has been put upon your voice.

"fourteen! What a deal! ill buy your entire stock!" the adventurer exclaims with glee

"Ohh, o okay, th thank you sir." your voice trembles

Your hands shake with angst as you pass the four honeys for a total of 56 emeralds.
    The adventurer walks away with the honey in hand. You collapse back upon your chair with a breath of relief. "Thank Orphion not all of them are as cruel as that." you tell yourself. However 56 emeralds wont pay for your debt of five emerald blocks. You could have sold the emeralds for much more, but is your life worth more than 14 emeralds? You know as well as all the other villagers that angering an adventurer is a death sentence. They have no care for the people weaker than them. They only care about their money and their gear. They will kill anyone and anything just to get a single better stat.

As you contemplate on the events that just happened, you feel the fear replace with hate. You hate them for treating you like items, just another thing to take advantage of. They bully your kind, abuse your kind, and kill your kind just because of what mood they are in. Who decided they could make the call of someone's life? who decided that they get to play god?

You stand up out of anger. Looking to your right you see the corpse of your once beloved friend being hauled away by the town's morticians. "Not even a proper burial?" you mutter. "they wont even give him an honorable grave." You clench for fist in hate of these invaders. They give nothing to the town. They don't even defend it from the hoards of undead that swarm the gates! Hell, sometimes they even lure them inside the city where the guards have trouble fending them off! These aren't "Wynn's Heroes", they are "Wynn's slave drivers."

You grab your bag and rod and dash towards the walls. You wont stand for this anymore. Your going to get more of that honey and bargain with the murderers until you can leave this accused city. Your brother-in-law says Cinfras is much more tame. No longer will you watch as your friends are ripped of their already stressful lives, no longer will you stand idle in fear as the beasts rip you off of your hard earned money, no longer will you stand for this evil. No longer.

Part 1 ended. gonna write more of this story later. tell me what yall think? (sorry if this was offensive to anyone, just was my thoughts on how Detlas kinda vibes with people using villagers as dmg tests lol)

2. Geshultz

Geshultz Skilled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Definitely a good chunk of time was put into this. I personally think it is interesting in a way of showing the theme of forced adventure. Look forward to you making more in future.

Bixlo likes this.
  3. Bixlo

Bixlo Got drip like pablo VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ty :D

Geshultz likes this.