1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Nice To Meet 'cah!

Discussion in 'Llevigar's Docks' started by ActualAnthonino, May 14, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ActualAnthonino

    ActualAnthonino SkyBlock Prisoner

    Messages:
    854
    Likes Received:
    1,128
    Trophy Points:
    146
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Names Anthonino, Also Known As Anthony, I've Been Play WC For About Half A Year Now (heck, maybe more) And I Have Fallen In LOVE With It, Sadly My Account Has been Banned, And I Hope I can Get It Back, And If I Do, And Ya See me Around, Feel Free to Say Hello!
     
  2. Yuno F Gasai

    Yuno F Gasai Forum God, FW

    Messages:
    13,442
    Likes Received:
    28,743
    Trophy Points:
    227
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Welcome to the forums!
    Here's a quick tip! Don't capitalize all your words!
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.