Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

New Vip/vip+ Classes Please

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Hp1, Dec 28, 2015.

Tags:
?

What do you guys think of VIP only classes

1. Great

20.0%
  2. Fine

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Meh

5.7%
  4. Dumb Idea

40.0%
  5. IDIOT

34.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moe_Ronickah

Moe_Ronickah Traveling through hyperspace . . .. CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Emphasis mine. I posted about this earlier, in Salted's AMAA thread: "Mojang changed their EULA, again, on 27 October, 2015, and added a lot of guidelines. The Commercial Usage Guidelines seem to be somewhat changed." Again, as long as VIP/VIP+s do not get items that non-VIPs cannot obtain, 2X XP for purchasers of VIP/VIP+ may be legal. Now that Micro$oft has their hands on MC, and they are rewriting the EULA, they are making it more complex.

As to being fair or not, that may be a moral issue. I was never a VIP before the EULA change, and the 2X XP didn't even come into consideration for me. I just didn't care. It's really more cosmetic than being a game advantage. "You get to wear and use neater gear before me" vs "I got here the hard way, so I'm the tougher one."

Hexorcism and CheesePrince13 like this.
  2. Nano_Chen

Nano_Chen -Laptop User-

The reason that was done was because of mojang's EULA Terms which is Agreeably or disagreeably inactive now . also coding anew class would take up more time effort and have alot of people in rage just because they have to buy it.Vip/Vip +'s only perk is extra 5 more class space and mostly cosmetic now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.