1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

New Player Looking For Ppl

Discussion in 'The Planning Parlour' started by Leoniechan, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:47 AM.

1. Leoniechan

Leoniechan Newbie Adventurer

Heey ^-^ im new to Wynncraft and atm imbattle lvl 12 and looking for some players same lvl or higher to play and eventuell help me a bit with this game ^-^

to me:
    Im Leonie (often called Leo) im 20 years odl and from germany. I normaly online on discord so if you add me there it woud be nice even tho i dont talk cause i just dont want (sorry for all).

Discord name: KyutRose#4451

2. gamermc2

gamermc2 Newbie Adventurer

same here im new as well also looking for players

we might as well for a party if that's okay

3. OnniBoy

OnniBoy broke af VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I could join too! I've got a mage at lvl 12 and I really wanna play with others. Ima add you on discord now.

4. Biofilm moi

Biofilm moi Travelled Adventurer

Just proposing.

I'm the guild Master of the newly former guild "CuteLittleKittens" Qte, and we're searching for motivated people.

We used to play on wynncraft a long time ago and just came back. We could hire all of you and you to our discord.

One of our member is a french girl studying German, i'm sure she would love to speak with you ;)

If you're interested, message me or add me on discord --> Not Giving up to the rain#8215