1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Negative Xp Bonus Hypothesis

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Computekk, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Computekk

Computekk Omnipresent being Media

Guild:
    I heard from a person in the Lootrunner's Guild discord server, that if your XP Bonus percentage is below 100% (Essentially Negative EXP), then you will begin to lose EXP on mob kills and such. So I created a hypothesis on this matter, and it goes like this.

What would happen, if someone were to have -100%+ XP Bonus, set their guild XP to 100%, and then dungeon run, would they lose their guild thousands and thousands of XP per run? And what if you got more than one guild member to do this (not saying anyone would because it's an insane thing to do anyway), but hypothetically speaking, could you level down a guild? Or would it go back to 0% XP and remain on the level it was at?

Or is all of this baloney and XP Bonus has nothing to do with losing XP (either guild wise or in general).

gigi2oo2 likes this.
  2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  3. Computekk

Computekk Omnipresent being Media

Guild:
  4. btdmaster

btdmaster Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    However, they didn't actually test whether it brought down guild xp "I have not tested if this actually affects the total guild XP since there is no way to see the exact guild XP,"

Druser likes this.