1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Some Idea For My Project In A Chill Game.

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by KelvinFT_DIU, Jan 18, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KelvinFT_DIU

KelvinFT_DIU Roleplayer (Character: Orienor (A Dogun))

Minecraft:
    Well, I need some idea for my project in a chill game.
    Does anyone play, or at least know this game?
    [​IMG]
    Well, no matter you know or not, it's not so relational to what idea I need for.

I'm working on my own project, it is create (a lots of) maps and making virtual train cab ride video (The Japanese one). The map project referenced to the Scandinavia and included 3 countries in my setting (Referenced to Sweden, Norway and Denmark). I already named 2 of them which are Referenced to Sweden and Norway, but for the one which is Referenced to Denmark, I have no idea for that name. I need and idea for the name of that country, but it's better to avoid any name from real life (Don't put "Denmark" as a suggestion.)

Ex: One more thing, anyone from Sweden can tell me about the In-car broadcast inside the train when the train will soon arrive the station or terminal? I also need an idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.