1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Warrior/Knight Help Need Some Help Deciding Between 2 Builds.

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by Cruuk, Apr 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    Basically, I've been developing a build for a while that fits me, I guess you could call it a bit of an unorthodox Water Warrior build (Or utility-based Water Warrior? Not sure what to call it).

The build mainly focuses on spell damage%, water damage (and the ID), pretty high health, nice mana regen, good defense in a few elements (Please don't rip my ass open if I'm incorrect with this last one, I don't have too much of the odd formula of elemental defense ok)

The build itself obviously utilizes Water damage, and pretty much Water damage only, I know it won't work well against Qira or any other mob with immense Water defense, but I always have an un-powdered Hive spear at the ready in my bank, besides, not every build needs to be able to solo LI and/or shit on the PvP ""meta"".

However, I've noticed that are alternatives to various items in the build that are equally as viable or so, and from those alternative items I've created a second build that follows the same gameplay style as the first build but with a few minor differences such as placement of skill points and such.

Here are the builds as listed:
    Anima-Infused Helmet
    Boreal-Patterned Aegis
    Vaward
    Capricorn

Facile
    Facile
    Diamond Hydro Bracelet
    Diamond Hydro Necklace

Weapons:
    Tidebinder (Why not?)
    Braker w/ T6 Water powder (The reason why I included Braker w/ Water powders is because while it may not have mana regen, it does more damage at the same speed, has higher spell damage%, and even has water damage IDs, works as an alternative to Tide)
    Frenzy (I use this to walk around thanks to it's walk speed)

Potential Weapons:
    Idol (Months ago I really wanted to invest in one of these, however, since then I've heard that this thing is kind of mediocre for a Mythic, which kind of sucks because I can't use any other Mythic unless I completely change the whole foundation of the build(s)...)

I guess you could say this is a Quad-elemental build oddly enough, with a focus on Water-Air, with the current Vaward I have I only need to put 2 points in Strength and let Vaward add the rest.
    I also have more items for this build than the 2nd build. (will get to that later)

Morph-Stardust
    Boreal-Patterned Aegis
    Water Sanctuary
    Paradox

Diamond Fusion Ring
    Intensity
    Diamond Hydro Bracelet
    Diamond Hydro Necklace

Weapons:
    Tidebinder (Again, why not?)
    Braker w/ T6 Water powder (Same reason as above)

Potential Weapons:
    Idol (Blah blah same reason as above for "maybe")
    Wick (It looks good but that 1 powder slot is not so good, why do I have this here?)
    Infidel (Looks nice, it even has spell damage%, but again, maybe)
    (Can't think of any others because Wynnapps and the the default Wynncraft item guide are acting like pissheads for me as I type this)

This one is a bit more rainbow-ish than the previous build, with a focus on Water-Thunder (I'm sure you're wondering why Thunder/Dex is a focus even though none of the armor/accessories requires lots of Dex besides Boreal, honestly I don't have any real reason for this, maybe the crit chance is nice? Maybe Infidel looks nice? I don't know)

Overall, I guess you could say the 2nd build is better(?), however, I really want to be 100% sure with this before actually gaining the items for one of the builds....

----------------
    First off, you'll have to sort of figure out the skill points yourself because of these builds are so reliant on Vaward/Facile/Morph-Stardust getting great Skill point IDs that attempting to lay out the exact skill points is impossible, all I'll say is that you'll need good rolls on all of these items to make these builds work.

Anyways, as mentioned earlier, here are the items I currently have for these builds (and am currently using!):

-Boreal-Patterned Chestplate
    -Vaward
    -Facile (x1)
    -Tidebinder
    -Braker (Yes it already has the powders on it)
    -Hive Spear

Again, I have more items for Build 1 than Build 2, so I need to know whether I should invest in Build 2? Or continue to invest in Build 1?
    Another factor that makes this a strict one-way decision are the Hive items, because if you haven't noticed, I already have Boreal-Patterned Chestplate, and both of the builds require an extra Hive item (Anima-Infused Helmet/Intensity), I have an extra Master catalyst in my bank, and can solo the whole Hive except Qira...

Basically, there is no way in hell I'm going to attempt to invest in both builds, just investing in one of them is enough.

If this thread seems kind of messy and a slight bit discordant, my apologies.
    Have a nice day.

Also, please don't recommend me to make a hypothetical 3rd build out of these 2 builds, that'll just cause more stress for me than the stress that developed from making these 2 builds.

2. ADegenerate

ADegenerate *Moans* HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    ide go for build 2

3. Artifax

Artifax Eltom Rainbow Archer | Build Maker VIP+

Minecraft:
    Well what's your playstyle

4. Gigavern

Gigavern Famous Adventurer VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I would honestly replace Intensity with another Diamond Fusion Ring as it would give more HP and defenses in addition to melee at the expense of some damage which you have plenty of from Water Sanctuary. Additionally it reduces the need for another hive item. Therefore, I think you should get Build 2 and replace Intensity with another Diamond Fusion Ring.

5. Cruuk

Cruuk yopyop HERO

Minecraft:
    -----------------------------------

Interesting suggestion, but Diamond Fusion Ring only has 350 more HP than Intensity, build 2 already has 10675 HP in it's current form.

Besides, I have 2 classes who are close to level 80, and a spare Master Catalyst, so it will be much easier for me to obtain Intensity than obtain another Diamond Fusion ring.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.