1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Need Help With Qira Hive Psychomancer

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Emogla3, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Emogla3

Emogla3 Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    I'm a level 93 assassin and trying to get static-charged legs for my build. I can't seem to beat this guy. He does way too much damage, is a ranged mob (very bad cause I'm an assassin) and moves so fast I can't get to him with vanish.

My build atm:
    Skill points:
    112 dex
    101 int
    and small bonuses from items (1 str, 1 def, 3 agi)
    Weapon: Thrunda ripsaw
    Armor: Third eye
    Thermosphere
    Dark channeler
    Memento
    Accessories:
    Jester ring
    Ring of generosity (I haven't got good rings yet)
    Steady grip
    Royal shocking amulet

Bad thing is, cause of Memento's -Life steal (I have the minium amount), I can only use Thrunda without losing HP. I could use my earth Bob daggers for earth damage, but I'll lose HP.

starx280 likes this.
  2. starx280

starx280 Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Literally morph third eye for me

Easily

3. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter

Minecraft:
    Your build isn't the problem (it looks pretty good). It's more likely your execution. As Assassin vs. Psychomancer, you pretty much have to keep him stunlocked. Use Bob's Mythic Dagger with Earth powders, switch some skill points from Dex to Def (leave only enough in Dex to wear the gear with Dex req that you're using), and rely solely on spells to avoid the negative lifesteal having an impact.