1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mage/Dark Wizard Help Need Help With Lvl 100 Mage Build

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by StefanHeuvink, Jan 1, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StefanHeuvink

StefanHeuvink Skilled Adventurer

Minecraft:
    As the title says I need a good mage build. I already did the hive and don't want any legendary island stuff. My goal is to solo the hive, tower of ascension and legendary island.
    Thank you for your help.

2. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    by2011 likes this.
  3. StefanHeuvink

Minecraft:
    Thanks, this helped me a lot.

4. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  5. StefanHeuvink

Minecraft:
    That's not a good idea because there's only water damage and I had that build once and I am not going to it again.
    Also I do not have any diamonds and I can only solo bronze 1 so no LI items.

6. Muchwag

Muchwag Don’t call me Poliwhirl! VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You can replace them with stuff such as tidal and calming torc until you can get the Diamond tokens

7. StefanHeuvink

Minecraft:
    Yeah but only water damage is not really good

8. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage For Legal Reasons, My Last Custom Title Was a Joke HERO

Minecraft:
    If you don't want only water, you shouldn't really be asking for a nepta build, but here's something that might help:
    wynndata.tk/s/WknNAU

Here's what you need to know about the build:
    1. You NEED to have a good Neputa, Morrowind and Phoenix Wing for this build to work at all. With all three, you can hit water, fire and air. Alternatively, you can use the Infused Hive Wand with T6 powders to hit everything.

2. Don't try to solo LI with this. It's possible, but a pain in the ass. Your output with this build isn't that high, but your defenses are bulky. I would suggest trying to find a good archer to go with, and you can easily beat LI (Even the cybel isn't a problem)

3. Once you do beat LI, replace the necklace and bracelet with the diamond hydro equivalents.

Once again, this build is good, but not SUPER good. You can 100% solo the Qira with it (I've done it 3-4 times now), but LI is hit or miss. If that isn't good enough, I would suggest looking at this:

wynndata.tk/s/aJOQvN

Infused Hive Wand is getting nerfed in the update, so I would be careful with this one, however I know that it can fairly easily solo LI, and it can probably solo the Qira, though leaning that heavily on elemental attacks might make it tougher than other builds.

I hope this helps, and good luck on your builds!

Edit: Original Hive-Morph was powdered incorrectly. Link is fixed!

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
  9. Shots

Shots A Masochist of the Jungle HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Don't powder infused hive wand like that. First, it makes the meteor damaged unbalanced (notice how low the air/water damage is). Second off, chain lightning is basically useless with this build. If you really want to go rainbow mage, I suggest using either cascade or mana blast (mana blast has better penetration but worse damage while cascade has better damage but worse penetration) in a pretty standard rainbow build like this https://wynndata.tk/s/mERcJX over morph. If you really want to go hive wand for rainbow, I suggest powdering it t4-a4-w6-w6-w6 for not only curse but also balanced rainbow meteors (meteor already converts some damage to earth/fire so you don't need to powder it with either) https://wynndata.tk/s/gWNj8f.

10. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage For Legal Reasons, My Last Custom Title Was a Joke HERO

Minecraft:
    Oh, the powdering is my bad. I just copied my Morph-Hive archer build and replaced the bow with the wand. So yeah, start with water, not thunder. The reason I suggested morph is because I know it works for LI, and I don't want to suggest something I don't have personal experience with. As for the even distribution on mets, that isn't really the point. The idea is that you use multiple wands to fill in for what ever elements you happen to be missing, so a good rainbow distribution isn't super important.

Nice catch on the powdering though, I can't believe I didn't notice. I'll make sure to update the build in the original comment!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.