Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

Game Design Mythic Drop Rates

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by En1gmatic, Sep 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. En1gmatic

En1gmatic Skilled Adventurer

Hello there everyone.
    First and foremost, I must "get something out of the way", as it were - I am not making this thread as a request to buff Mythic drop rates. I am simply suggesting more consistency in the drop rates of said Mythics.
    I have several classes (five, to be precise), none of which are above level 84. I have less than a hundred hours of playtime, and do not frequently partake in activities which grant high mythic drop rates (lootrunning, et cetera). Despite all of this, I own two mythics.
    Clearly, something is amiss.
    I have, to put it bluntly, expended very little time and effort into this game relative to many other players (plenty of whom have multiple level 100 classes), however my "net worth" is, most likely, higher than some of theirs, due to my luck.
    This is not how it should be.
    There should not be players who can expend little to no effort (myself) and be able to get their hands on multiple mythics just through pure luck, while some others spend hundreds of hours searching and still don't find any.
    I understand that taking away the luck factor in finding mythics would negate the dopamine rush that comes with finding them, however this system, plain and simple, isn't fair.
    I have no good ideas as to how one would go about fixing this, but if you have any, please reply with said ideas.
    Thank you for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.