1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythic Bow (spring)

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by Kbz, Jan 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kbz

    Kbz Found 3 spring bows and 0 stratiformis; rip dreams

    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    So as all of you know there are these super rare items in the game called "Mythic" items. I happen to find a mythic item in a loot chest as I was wandering around Kandon-Beda. I checked the mythic item thread that keeps up with all the mythic items found and i was surprised I happen to find a new one. (It wasn't on the list of mythic bows.) It was an unidentified 96-100 bow so it must be good right? Well my question is did I just get terrible IDs or is this bow just trash? Lol if I am just mistaken and this bow is SUPER OP can someone explain to me how? I looked at the Freedom bow and the Az bow and they are lower level bows yet they seem to have a lot more IDs and seem to be better over all...
     

    Attached Files:

  2. Psykko

    Psykko Biggest of Bois CHAMPION

    Messages:
    191
    Likes Received:
    406
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    10/10 lmao
     
  3. Kahsol

    Kahsol Local Serial Liker

    Messages:
    2,790
    Likes Received:
    10,131
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Its rare, yes, but I'll buy it off you. (im broke)
     
  4. Dodo

    Dodo Meme Machine VIP+

    Messages:
    1,411
    Likes Received:
    3,773
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    1 below average mana regen, 12 below average water damage. other than those, it's pretty good.
     
    JohnDSi likes this.
  5. Kbz

    Kbz Found 3 spring bows and 0 stratiformis; rip dreams

    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    I might auction it but I just want to know why its so bad.. I really wanted to use it because it is my first mythic item but I just don't see a use in it. I forgot to mention 120 Min intelligence. Lol I don't see why an archer would want 120 intell anyway...
     
  6. FlamingPinecone

    FlamingPinecone infinite lava source VIP

    Messages:
    1,365
    Likes Received:
    2,299
    Trophy Points:
    151
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
  7. Flubby

    Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

    Messages:
    2,125
    Likes Received:
    9,146
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Minecraft:
    Please post breads in this right section ;w;

    Anyways, that bow seems fair as far as Spring goes.

    @SageBuilds
     
    SageBuilds and JohnDSi like this.
  8. Literally Cancer

    Literally Cancer dead

    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    1,168
    Trophy Points:
    81
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    how much are you selling it for?
     
  9. Kbz

    Kbz Found 3 spring bows and 0 stratiformis; rip dreams

    Messages:
    42
    Likes Received:
    3
    Trophy Points:
    47
    I don't know yet I might auction it and take the highest payer.
     
  10. px_1

    px_1 Famous Adventurer VIP+

    Messages:
    2,458
    Likes Received:
    2,523
    Trophy Points:
    147
    Minecraft:
    tfw no px QwQ also please don't tag mods, just use the report button if you want a thread moved (it's easier since it notifies all of us)
     
    Flubby and SageBuilds like this.
  11. Snowing

    Snowing Famous Adventurer VIP

    Messages:
    776
    Likes Received:
    918
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Minecraft:
    64le to start <3
     
  12. Kahsol

    Kahsol Local Serial Liker

    Messages:
    2,790
    Likes Received:
    10,131
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Snowing pls, you have like 120 mythics already.
     
    SaltyMeatBalls likes this.
  13. Literally Cancer

    Literally Cancer dead

    Messages:
    3,596
    Likes Received:
    1,168
    Trophy Points:
    81
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    snowing pls ;-;
     
  14. Linnyflower

    Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master

    Messages:
    3,474
    Likes Received:
    4,018
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Snowing...
     
  15. RemRin

    RemRin Goddess of Air HERO

    Messages:
    2,346
    Likes Received:
    3,512
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Minecraft:
    I will
     
  16. mikelegend123

    mikelegend123 Gone VIP+

    Messages:
    849
    Likes Received:
    2,796
    Trophy Points:
    162
    Minecraft:
    shame all mythic bows found already are fairly bad, They are just being collected as collectors items...
     
  17. Kraby

    Kraby *insert clever meme* VIP+

    Messages:
    4,181
    Likes Received:
    2,328
    Trophy Points:
    123
    Minecraft:
    its a decent bow
    it does give +12 intellegence , with 120 on requirements allready think about it , spells will cost like no mana at all
    also itswater damage is increased by 18% because of the ids and it has good health regen
     
  18. xBurrito

    xBurrito Burrito for adoption. HERO

    Messages:
    1,524
    Likes Received:
    411
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Also with the 120+12 intel, your water dmg gets boosted. It's pretty reasonable if you ask me.
     
    Kraby likes this.
  19. kjshdfasklgla

    kjshdfasklgla Well-Known Adventurer

    Messages:
    1,030
    Likes Received:
    210
    Trophy Points:
    67
    Minecraft:
    And then a random matspace24 appeared!
     
  20. Linnyflower

    Linnyflower ironman btw Item Team HICH Master

    Messages:
    3,474
    Likes Received:
    4,018
    Trophy Points:
    192
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I'll do 65LE @Kbz
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.