1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Mythic Balancing, What's Your Opinion?

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Stag2001, Aug 11, 2017.

?

How much do you agree with this thread?

1. 0%

2. 20%

3. 40%

4. 60%

5. 80%

6. 100%

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Ganny

Ganny Loves Sara Staff Member Moderator VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Im not sure you know what the word narcissism means (especially considering you misspelled it).
    "excessive or erotic interest in oneself and one's physical appearance."
    Regardless, this was a poor attempt at a flame war, any further attempts will be warning points.

Cruuk and omgsara like this.
  2. lord_pawel5

lord_pawel5 Travelled Adventurer

lol mods cant take any cirticism aswell rip this server I see no future for you

3. Golfbawl

Golfbawl Some kid. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If you can't tell, we are trying to have a general discussion about an important aspect of the server that the majority of people who are even reading this thread probably care about. You're talking about how we can't take criticism, when all you are doing is blatantly insulting the community and our passion for the game. We get it, you prefer Dungeon Realms over Wynncraft, but that does not give you the right to mock people who think differently.

I'm not trying to start a flame, but I'm just pointing out that you're being extremely rude to our community. We love Wynncraft and have a passion for the game, and your hostile comments towards the community aren't going to change that. I suggest that you stop wasting your time trying to piss us off, because all you're actually doing is giving yourself a bad reputation.

As for my thoughts on mythic balancing, I have only one sentence to add:
    B U F F M Y T H I C B O O T S

Stag2001 likes this.
  4. bloww

bloww a very good soup HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i wouldnt be so sure

Arkade likes this.
  5. Stag2001

Stag2001 360 mlg hipster cat | Avos Air Cat HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah and thats why you're from DungeonRealms, you guys have no vision.

6. Arkade

Arkade Who am I?

this dude Baited them all
    its impossible to be that stupid XD

stag2004, Stag2001 and bloww like this.
  7. VanillaIceCream

VanillaIceCream Skylands Assassin

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    First off, this is why trump won
    Second off, what is with people making forum accounts solely to bait flamewars? It's not even fun to do, and also wastes everyone's time. Anyways, give weathered a rework, it's waaay too boring

Stag2001 likes this.
  8. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good to see I'm not the only :DDD

9. Hodsonius

Hodsonius Classical Pianist and Composer

Minecraft:
    How about how to buff Pure? My thinking is something along the lines of seriously buffing both the base damage and the mana steal, while increasing the -melee damage to reduce the melee capabilities back to how they are now.

This creates an interesting and unique experience - your melee is practically non-existent, but you have to keep using it to recharge your mana for the godly (at the level) spells. This is probably what Salted was going for with it anyway. Another option would be to increase the base damage to a point where the spell damage% can be significantly reduced while still retaining increased damage. This can also help reduce the reliance on the spell damage stat - at the moment, I calculate that a max spell damage Pure does almost three times as much damage as a min spell damage. This is a bit of an over-reliance on one ID, and the wrong way to counter this is to make it poor even with great stats... see, those low spell damage Pures don't miss out on much...

Also, 2-7% XP bonus on a mythic? Why? It's too small to make much of a difference, but it's still an ID that exists. Either significantly buff it or remove it, it's pointless at the moment. The walk speed could do with a buff too... it's sort of there as a 'look, this thing's an air weapon' statement more than anything else...

-------
    With the extra IDs as well, if we add these, we need to find a way to add them to existing items without affecting the other stats. I think the way to do this would be to unID all examples of the item, but have their stats saved, so they're different from a regular unidentified item. This way, when they're identified again (for free), they get a randomised new stat while keeping all the old stats. Hopefully Jumla adds a way to do something like this in the near future, it would make rebalancing a lot easier, without something like the rush for pre-nerf Concentrations happening.

paksjr and Stag2001 like this.
  10. RicochetfromtheD

RicochetfromtheD 赵二

Minecraft:
    This makes tremendous sense. Get ready my pussybitches yaboi here bouta collect all dey pures in game and get filthy rich as soon as the update drops.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 6:18 AM
  11. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I doubt the next update will bring a Pure buff. If they were ever going to buff Pure the buff should've hit a year ago.

12. RicochetfromtheD

RicochetfromtheD 赵二

Minecraft:
    One day it'll happen, and that day is right around the corner, trust.

13. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yeah knowing from the past papa Grolan isn't the best with predicting when the update comes, I'm saying 8 weeks. I doubt 8 weeks is "around the corner".

14. RicochetfromtheD

RicochetfromtheD 赵二

Minecraft:
    trust.

15. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Say that to the people before gavel was released...

16. Golfbawl

Golfbawl Some kid. VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    If they were going to buff Inferno, it should have been done when mythics were released.

17. LordMuttonChops

LordMuttonChops A professional-grade endgame build maker HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I said it before, I'll say it again.
    InFErnO NeeDs A BUfF
    I could make an entire super detailed thread as for why it should get buffed and how it should get buffed, But instead I'll go with my most simple explanation.

Compare Alkatraz to Apocalypse, Pretty balanced right? Altough Apocalypse is even lower level than Alkatraz.
    Now compare Inferno to motherfucking Grimtrap.
    Do you see the problem here?

Oh and FUCKING NERF CATACLSYM ALREADY IT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS HOW BROKEN IT IS

Last edited: Aug 14, 2017 at 12:03 PM
  18. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Alkatraz is broken as long as elem def is broken. And honestly it's more that grim needs a nerf then that inferno needs a buff (buff it anyway).

19. Stag2001

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I need more opinions :saltedhappy:

20. Stag2002

Stag2002 360 mlg hipster LamaUnicorn | Avos Air LamaUnicorn VIP

Minecraft:
    I think Warchief needs more then that as a buff. Yeah it's for glass canon but if you compare it with other Melee/Earth Boots not worth it. It needs a reduce maybe in -Raw Defense and in other things. I mean, Gaea has +800 more health, a ton of better defense, the damage of a bad/okay-ish Warchief and no -Dex and -Walk Speed. BUFF WARCHIEF. ---> balance from 1/10 ( 10 is gud, 1 is bad) 6/10

Balance: meh idk maybe the same balance that I gave to Cata/10

I agree, nerf Gaia. --> balance 3/10
    I agree, maybe nerf the base damage or life steal but overall I agree.balance: -10 million cats/10
    tbh that's really a tiny hammer and overpowered too. I agree, give it -base tier attack speed.--> balance: -9 million cats/10
    https://wynndata.tk/s/hKo47l Uhm.. +150% Earth Damage would make it to the ultimate Beast. Buff the Earth Damage, ye I agree, but maybe +150% is really a bit too much, maybe arround +100% Earth Damage and it should be fine? I guess.---> balance 2/10
    I agree, just fix elemental defense and nerf thunder weapons, then should be fine.---> balance: -too many cats/10
    I only can say.. die Cata plsbalance: -Fill the whole universum with cats/10
    Slayer is fine imo, ye maybe buff a bit the WS, but overall it's one of the best Mythic boots.balance: 8/10
    haha Purebalance: -Fill 10389 times the whole Minecraft Universum/10
    Maybe add to Idol +% Spell Damage and 1 more Mana Regen.I agree with Nirvanabalance: Nirvana 10/10 Idol 6/10
    Lament is a meme.Balance: 7/10

Give it more -IDsBalance: 5/10
    its balanced, I agreeBalance: 9/10
    LOLOLOLOLOL TANK ARCHER LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Buff Ignis plsLOLOLOLOLOL TANK WARRIOR LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL Nerf Guardian plsBalance: Ignis 3/10 Guardian 6/10
    I think Salted added too many Melee Wands.Balance: 7/10
    LOLOLOLOLOLOL FIRE ASSASSIN LOLOLOLOL ok I staph loling :(Balance: 1/10
    Maybe buff Crusade Sabatons + Health to 2k maybe? Make it more unusal? Maybe even 2k is too much or buff the +melee or +spell? idk but mythic boots are bae.Balance: idk/10
    I hate this weapon so much.Balance: ------------------------------------------------------------thousand of trillion cats/10
    no.Balance: 0/10
    tbh people aboosing CSST to get fast to endgame, why using Archangel if you get anyway in 1 day to lvl 101. IMO Csst fault. nerf csst plsBut I agree, its balanced.Balance: 10/10
    Maybe make it to a Spell Air Spear and buff the +walk speed.Balance: 3/10
    It's balanced actually, ye.Balance: 10/10
    nerf base dmg, also Cata has +Walk Speed so its secretly Stratiformis in a costume.

People descriminating Warp, but I used it, even with a trash random build with using 1/4 Mana Regen Capricorn, it's balanced and very strong weapon. Maybe just fix something on it or so, I don't know, maybe the damage or agi as you said already though.
    Balance: 8/10

It's balanced imo, maybe buff a bit in some IDs, but overall its fine.
    Balance: 9/10

Imo as conclusion, Mythics are trash, we should use Normal items with T6 powders, kbai

thats my opinion, maybe some are a bit trashy talk cuz I am high and dumb llama, but k.