1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My thoughts on the new update

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by Spaghetti Man, Jun 8, 2024.

?

How good is this update?

1. The best update ever made

25 vote(s)
    28.4%
  2. Extremely good

46 vote(s)
    52.3%
  3. Good

15 vote(s)
    17.0%
  4. Mid at best

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  5. Bad

1 vote(s)
    1.1%
  6. Very bad

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spaghetti Man

Spaghetti Man The Spaghetti Man CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Updates: new mobs have been revealed and the big mech looking mob has been shown to have an arm cannon that it uses as an attack.
    We also saw Big Tom, a big zombie-like or frankenstein's monster-like mob, Grandpa Mush and Infernal Colonol, both of which seem to be world events, Albert the Strong with a glowup and some others like Crowned Devil and Gargoyle.

Elysium_ likes this.
  2. Spaghetti Man

Spaghetti Man The Spaghetti Man CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    So, after having listened to all the different new tracks that we've gotten thus far I think it's a good time to say that my initial skepticism was definitely pretty far off (even if not unfounded). All the new music tracks I've heard for Rekindled are shaping up to be easily the best in the entire game, particularly those of Corpe. As such, I've edited the post to split menus and music apart because I needed quite a lot of space to gush about how much I love the new music.

Elytry, Elysium_ and PlasmaWarrior like this.
  3. Elytry

Elytry Poisonous Bristleworm VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    i love the new music. i will now enjoy playing raids for no reason other than the music.

PlasmaWarrior likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.