1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My Issues With Modern Wynncraft And 1.20 In Particular

Discussion in 'Wynncraft' started by StormKing3, Jan 21, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StormKing3

StormKing3 Famous Adventurer

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Yes I did actually, that was my mistake. When you said SE I didn't know what it stood for so I just went with all new quests. You're right I don't like any of them

Perhaps, I clarify later on

Yes it does sound slightly contradictory doesn't it, giving a large advantage to a small minority of people is like giving billionaires tax havens so it's unfair either way. I don't know why you're against 50% boost for everyone, or what your point is here other than to argue for arguments sake on little mistakes I made in my wording.

That's alright, I forgive you. I don't think much of your ideas (I don't know if I should call them ideas or counter arguments) but it's very interesting to read them anyway, thanks and have a good day!

2. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    What. I never said I was against a 50% boost for everyone, all I said is that you need to explain why you think hunted is bad. You just brought up the idea that only a small minority of players have it, but that also isn't true, everyone who reaches level 103 can use it. It's not remotely like giving billionaires a taxhaven, I don't even know where that came from, it isn't even remotely relevant.

My whole point is that you aren't doing a good job of explaining yourself, so it's kind of weird to respond to me saying that by saying I misunderstood your point. Of course I did, you only spend two lines explaining what your problem with it is and even then you barely said anything beyond the fact that you think it's bad. I'm asking you to give us more details of what you think the specific issues are and why they're actually issues which is not something that can be done in a single line response, it takes effort to break down issues and communicate them properly. I think that you think I'm arguing with you, but what you're missing is that it's impossible to argue against you when nobody actually understands what you're trying to say. Your original post is just a mess of statements of how the game is bad without explaining why you think that and every time somebody disagrees with something you say you don't like, you respond by telling them that you never said that or didn't mean what you clearly did say. I just want to understand why you feel the way you do and you haven't explained any of that yet.

Also, you should be including all the clarifications you're making as edits on the original post, it'll go a long way in helping your case for new people seeing the post.

Hallowynn and FoxxoChan like this.
  3. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You want me to do that? Fine then, but you've got a bloody annoying attitude when you speak I want you to know lol.

4. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Except the rest of things I reacted to?

Oh, thank for allowing me to keep thinking at.

I hope this is new enough for you

Hallowynn, FoxxoChan and Sg_Voltage like this.
  5. GreenRosmarus

GreenRosmarus pray RNGesus HERO

Minecraft:
    In my opinion, because tomes are made soulbound, they're a bit bland but serve as a good reward for raids and guilds (kinda like a status symbol).

Top 10 things not to say to a prof tryhard

You just said profs are useless: they are used for housing, which is pretty good, not for loners like me, but fo social hubs e.g. guilds and parties.

IDK what you are talking about dungeon parties are pretty rare so most people still buy runes (also raids) but yeah az runes are dumb

Also nice Feedback Section

6. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I agree with them being bland, I wouldn't hold them as high a status symbol as say the hive gear or completing legendary island but I suppose so

Feedback section? What's this fabled thing I keep hearing about, do you mean general suggestions or is it something I haven't seen before

7. GreenRosmarus

Minecraft:
    Forums -> The Realm of Wynncraft -> General Suggestions -> Feedback

StormKing3 likes this.
  8. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    That's actually something I never knew existed before, thanks for telling me

9. GreenRosmarus

Minecraft:
    No problem man

StormKing3 likes this.
  10. Mettymagic

Mettymagic she/her HERO

Minecraft:
    i know opinions are subjective and all but lets set that aside for a second to say your opinions fucking suck lol

Aucorg, Hallowynn, Sockmower and 12 others like this.
  11. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Good Lord I've ran into yet another person who likes to dress up and pretend online that they're even remotely witty or funny

Mettymagic and nicktree like this.
  12. RandomJukebox

RandomJukebox gamer with extra cheese VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
  13. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Translation for mature people:
    In my unreasonable opinion Stormking3 is much, much more I-hate-everything-and-my-opinions-have-no-weight-or-intelligence than TrapinchO thinks

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    FoxxoChan likes this.
  14. hirotoy0

hirotoy0 Well-Known Adventurer CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You come across as entitled and petty so it's no surprise you're getting ratioed to the moon and back

FoxxoChan and Sg_Voltage like this.
  15. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Entitled? You're being boring, I love the server too but there are faults with it and if you disagree that's fine but no personal insults

16. Sg_Voltage

Sg_Voltage 1.18 was the best update, don't @me CHAMPION

Minecraft:

"You're being boring"
    "Good Lord I've ran into yet another person who likes to dress up and pretend online that they're even remotely witty or funny"
    "You want me to do that? Fine then, but you've got a bloody annoying attitude when you speak I want you to know lol."

We're hitting whole new levels of hypocrisy never seen before on the Wynncraft forums

hirotoy0, Druser, Retathrah and 2 others like this.
  17. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    He's not insulting you, he's just stating that you sound really entitled in your first post.
    Honestly dying on this hill will get you nowhere. It'll be best for you to just forget about this thread. If the majority of people can agree that you sounded bad in your post, there's not much you can do.
    Drop it.

hirotoy0, Sg_Voltage and StormKing3 like this.
  18. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    - His comment was boring
    - Now that was justified because that person was being incredibly irritable
    - That was directed at you and was satirical
    As long as people respond I won't forget the post, Sg_Voltage and others made very good points and it was fun to discuss them. I want people to know as well that I'm not bashing the server if it was a review of the server it would be 90% positive, this is only the things I don't like and modern features I like

19. ramenstew

ramenstew professional idiot HERO

Minecraft:
    I think it's gone a little bit past discussion by now, I advise you to just shut this down before a mod has to lock it/it goes the way of the sexiest class post

20. StormKing3

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Why would a mod lock it? I don't think anyone's broken any rules and I love discussion over features I've mentioned, if you want it to die then don't respond, I'm not going to be one of those people who bumps it repeatedly

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.