1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My Horses Are Missing

Discussion in 'Questions' started by flyingace, Mar 7, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyingace

flyingace Skilled Adventurer

I returned to Wynncraft after a long time away only to find that neither of the two characters that I have that had completed the horse-getting related quests and bought horses have them any longer. Neither of them has a saddle and there is no saddle in the bank.

Is there some other way I'm meant to summon my horse now? What can I do to get this resolved?

Thanks!

2. I_Liek_Turtlez

I_Liek_Turtlez The Singu man HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Sadly, you probably lost your horses to some bug or something but that doesn’t really matter since Wynncraft has a strict no-refund policy. Meaning that you won’t be able to get your horses back.
    What you could do is buy new horses from the merchant but that’s the only solution to this :/

3. RicRicc

RicRicc Mythics: 0 Chests: 10K+ HERO

Minecraft:
    I just like to add that besides the merchant to buy horses, the market has sellers of saddles and you can purchase the type of horse you want without breeding the horse.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.