1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

My Hobby

Discussion in 'Nemract's Bar' started by Agent_Slashed, May 12, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Agent_Slashed

    Agent_Slashed Elite Incongito Agent

    Messages:
    18
    Likes Received:
    1
    Trophy Points:
    3
    Minecraft:
    I have a hobby of making plastic models and whatnot. I like building Gundam. Does anyone know what is and what are your hobbies?
     
  2. icebreaker

    icebreaker Retired YouTuber & Full Stack Web Developer Media HERO

    Messages:
    2,830
    Likes Received:
    2,975
    Trophy Points:
    184
    Minecraft:
    i usually enjoy coding and playing games ;-;
    those r my hobbies
     
  3. Mac N Cheese Man

    Mac N Cheese Man First Official Member Of The Mac N Cheese Club

    Messages:
    1,627
    Likes Received:
    2,870
    Trophy Points:
    162
    I usually enjoy video games and cutting myself for attention...
     
  4. Ryu_Here!

    Ryu_Here! Eldritch Scholar

    Messages:
    104
    Likes Received:
    302
    Trophy Points:
    59
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I play games, draw art, and sometimes read books.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.