1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Shop Mrsaints Legendary Shop!

Discussion in 'Trade Market' started by MrSaint, Apr 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSaint

    MrSaint Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    :handpointright:IGN:handpointleft:
    MrSaint​
    Rules:handok:​
    • Be Kind​
    • Offer first​
    • Be patient (I am a student graduating in May)​

    Colors Corresponding To Rarity:handfist:
    ​
    • Legendary​
    • Rare​
    • Unique​
    • Set ​
    Armor
    Jewelry

    Weapons
     
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  2. MrSaint

    MrSaint Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Some new interesting items added, good leveling items! Some how have 4 Berserks....
     
  3. Ear Infection

    Ear Infection Back Again HERO

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    Yeah I'll buy a berserk for like 10 EB
     
  4. MrSaint

    MrSaint Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Which one? Can you do 15?
     
  5. Ear Infection

    Ear Infection Back Again HERO

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    15EB, Berserk 1. Go on WC8 and we can deal it out!
     
  6. Ear Infection

    Ear Infection Back Again HERO

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    yeah I'll just casually buy the rest of your berserks so can I reserve them for tomorrow?
    ________________________________
    Also the gales force I'll buy that for 2 LE and 32 eb for both berserks.
    I'm gonna take a sleep tho so I'll be back tomorrow at like 3 PM est
     
  7. MrSaint

    MrSaint Well-Known Adventurer HERO

    Messages:
    117
    Likes Received:
    18
    Trophy Points:
    55
    Minecraft:
    Sounds good man!
     
  8. Ear Infection

    Ear Infection Back Again HERO

    Messages:
    169
    Likes Received:
    97
    Trophy Points:
    63
    Minecraft:
    I'm on WC1 now.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.