Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

More Servers

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Burnt Pancakes, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Burnt Pancakes

Burnt Pancakes The most broke donator HERO

Minecraft:
    Hello Wynn Craft staff members and players!

I suggest that you add more servers for us to play on, because many players are just sitting in the hub waiting for one person to exit a full server to play. I also suggest to open all servers. Some servers are not even join able. Please consider this suggestion and I hope you will fix this little problem.

Mojo Jojo

2. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    It costs money to keep each server up :/

3. OP_PVP_MLG_PRO

OP_PVP_MLG_PRO Newbie Adventurer

I think that would be good.

4. Burnt Pancakes

Burnt Pancakes The most broke donator HERO

Minecraft:
    I did not now that but it is a good thing that they have many donations for VIP+ and VIP since they are very fun classes.

The One-eyed Guy likes this.
  5. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    As my main man One-Eye said, it costs money to run and maintain a server.

Each individual server costs money and each individual pixel of each individual item, block, healthbar, guild tag, quest dialogue, or anything for that matter costs information in that server. The more of those that exist simultaneously, the more stress those servers undergo.

I for one suggest to you, to research before posting a suggestion. I am not trying to make you the bad guy here, in fact I quite enjoy antagonizing people, but this thread shows a lack of understanding.

I love not understanding, but in a case like this, that understanding can lead to ignorance. Ignorance can lead to hate, and when hate happens, I must step up and shut that motherfucker down!

But in all seriousness, I recommend trying to learn as much as what operating a server like Wynncraft is like. It interests me and may inspire you or anyone else to delve further and maybe, just maybe, dive further than even the developers themselves.

Shoot not for the moon or stars, but for the thing that holds them in the night sky above your head. Shoot so far that not even this entire planet can hold you back!

inb4 MLK comes back to life and hugs me

-- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.