Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

More/selectable Spells

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Draco92410, Aug 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Draco92410

Draco92410 Hello HERO

Minecraft:
    I thought about this the other day, and I think it would add a whole new level of customization to classes. What I'm thinking is that additional class spells could be added to the game, and you could switch out the normal spells for them. This could allow a person to specialize their class towards support, offense, short range, long range, and maybe more. These additional spells could be unlocked through leveling like the ones we have now, quests, dungeons, etc.

I don't really post stuff like this or post in general, so sorry if this is poorly written or has been suggested before. I'd be happy if anyone who wants to comment could try to build on this idea and refine it. Thanks for reading and I hope you like this idea :)

2. anonymousness

anonymousness Well-Known Adventurer

There have been quite a few suggestions like this, and most people seem to think this is a good idea, but this thread is really missing detail (what the spells are, what they do, why they work within the framework of the game, etc.).

3. TrapinchO

TrapinchO retired observer of the wiki VIP+ Featured Wynncraftian

Minecraft:
    Interesting idea, but as @anonymousness said, it lacks any detail.
    What I would suggest to add:
    - poll
    - what spells would be added (for what class, how it would be balanced)
    - how the menu would look like/be accessed
    - limitations (e.g every time you switch a spell you can't cast any other spell for 2s)

burble likes this.
  4. Pixelæs

Pixelæs just a mathematician

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Something like this would allow players to customize their spells to match with their build, and sometimes, the spells don't match your elements/builds/skill points. Maybe something like Heal (Lv. 19) for Fire-based builds that are not for mages, and a Arrow Storm/Meteor-like spell for spellspam builds.

5. Yraw

Yraw Water Fountain

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Though switching spells would fit a more fast paced game, Wynn just isn’t that. We already have plenty of customization in the form of classbuilding, and it just wouldn’t fit. So imo this just isn’t really that needed, and even at that, major IDs can already change spells to an extent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.