1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Minecraft Full Vanilla Smp Server - Accepting

Discussion in 'Minecraft' started by Amplitude, Feb 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buukie

buukie Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Username: Lalonde
    How often you will play: depends, i got overwatch recently so ive been more active on that than minecraft but i usually play minecraft once per day for ~2-4 hours
    Timezone: EST
    Why You Want To Join: i enjoy playing survival quite a bit, and i've found that it's a lot more enjoyable when there's a community to interact with rather than just yourself. im sure you've seen that i've hosted one myself (although on aternos so that was shitty) so obviously i enjoy a survival experience with people
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: redstone and building although those would both be mediocre. i guess building ideas? idk im better at creative building than survival. if you want examples i can supply
    Information About Yourself: i prefer being called Damien than my ign but idc really
    What should we name the server?: dont care
    thank mr amplitude

Last edited: Feb 5, 2017
    Amplitude likes this.
  2. Thane

Thane 360 build scoped

Minecraft:
    Username: _Thane

How often you will play: I will probably hop on every once in a while just for fun and to do some things, I am really busy lately but just typically enjoy being around others.
    Timezone: Mountain Standard.

Why You Want To Join: I just believe that it would be nice and fun to be-able to be apart of a nice and small community of which I would be able to interact with. It is also a fresh breath of air being able to eb apart of a small SMP server, especially when you work daily on a server which is anything but that.

What Your Good At In Minecraft: Well, I can make custom models, and I am good at building.

Information About Yourself: Well, my name is Jacob and I live in Utah. I used to be a console peasant until I got a PC, then started playing Minecraft. Though I have other PC games minecraft is probably the one I play the most, because it is like a developing platform to me. I always like to create something new and exciting with people. I co-operate well with others, I can be mature but have an interesting sense of humor. I have always taken interest in building and that has been my specialty for years now. Other then that, I love interacting with people and believe it is an overall refreshing experience for me.

What should we name the server?: Honestly, I do not know. This is completely up to you guys, because I am terrible at naming things.

By the way, Thank you Mr. Amplitude.

Amplitude likes this.
  3. Amplitude

Amplitude Retired Build Team VIP+

Minecraft:
    Accepted, Will be notified when ready.

4. Amplitude

Minecraft:
    Accepted!

5. Tekenen

Tekenen Professional Loser VIP+

Minecraft:
    mmmmmh, I am 12, but I don't think you will accept me if I see all the ones who get accepted, they are all 14+.....

6. Amplitude

Minecraft:
    You can apply...

7. CoinSmasher

CoinSmasher Well-Known Adventurer

Minecraft:
    Username: CoinSmasher
    How often you will play: Almost all day when at my moms, and 1-2 hours at my dads if I'm wanting to play vanilla Minecraft
    Timezone: Eastern
    Why You Want To Join: Because this seems fun and like a great idea!
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: Redstone, Building and Parkour
    Information About Yourself: I'm a nerd. Redstone is my favourite thing in Minecraft. The time of which I joined Minecraft was around late Beta.
    What should we name the server?: How about CommunityCraft? (Not very good with names lol)

Thanks Mr. Amplitude!

Last edited: Feb 6, 2017
  8. memethyl

memethyl the king of shitposting VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    >tfw you (mostly) set up a server but everyone went with realms instead

oh
    okay
    [​IMG]

Misty likes this.
  9. Tekenen

Minecraft:
    Username: KingMartin04
    How often you will play: 1-5 hours ? Sometimes I will not play for some days, and after that I will nolife. And I will less when I have muuuuuuch homework.
    Timezone: UTC+01:00
    Why You Want To Join: I don't play much wynncraft anymore, but I still realy like the community. And I played skyblock for a year of 2, and I played it out. Now I look for something new to do when I have to much time. I have always liked vanilla minecraft, but it is not fun, I have you have no one to show your good work to.
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: I can do everything good. but I am not a pro at something. I can make some automatic farms, and I can build pretty good. I suck at pvp, so will often die.....
    Information About Yourself: I am Martijn (Martin for English players). I live in the Netherlands. I am realy tall, and I am a nerd. I suck at grammar. I don't think I need to say more about me, because we are still playing minecraft.
    What should we name the server?: Idk, its not my server, its all up to you. ooh wait, I got something: wynncraft + vanilla = wynnilla
    Thanks Mr. Amplitude for reading my apply!

10. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    quick question did you miss my application also
    please i really want to join O_O

11. Misty

Misty Chimera VIP+

Minecraft:
    Username: Pyrias
    How often you will play: Most likely 2-3 hours a day
    Why You Want To Join: Another friendo of mine suggested I should join to play with her <3
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: I'm quite decent at building and farming, as on a towny server I had the job of harvesting over 600k potatoes (im still recovering, thank you for your concern)
    Information About Yourself: Am leader of Snt and friendo to mostly all. As you can see, I have a very close relationship with potatoes and can even become one with them. Yes, I can become one with potatoes.
    What should we name the server?: Lionheart
    (Thanks, Mr. Amplitude)

12. Reti

Reti Marquis of the Foxes, King of Memes VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: RetiFile
    How often you will play: About 2-3 hours most days, but school and thingz
    Timezone: ALT (EST+1)
    Why You Want To Join: Cuz Friendos wanted me to join
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: I'm good at exploration, and building things from hourses to community events things
    Information About Yourself: Captain of Snt, Old Man Wynner, dinosaur enthusiast, and lover of consensual tournaments to the death.
    What should we name the server?: +1 to Misty's suggestion (Can't think of anything lol)
    (Thanks Mr. Amplitude)

13. Chino

Chino Famous Adventurer VIP+

Minecraft:
    Username: ChaChaChaChino
    How often you will play: most likely a whole lot of hours
    Timezone: MT
    Why You Want To Join: because playing with friends is more fun than playing by myself
    What Are You Good At In Minecraft: I'm good at farming, exploration and redstone stuff.
    Information about yourself: Chief in Snt, I like to build even though I'm awful at it, but I make lots of puns....so yeah....
    What should we name the server?: I can't think of anything so uhhhh maybe something cool like Lionheart or something

Thanks Mr. Amplitude

14. Amplitude

Minecraft:
    Accepted, will be added as soon as possible

15. Amplitude

Minecraft:
    Accepted

Reti and Chino like this.
  16. Dj_Sly

Dj_Sly Lost Gatekeeper HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: Dj_Sly
    How often you will play: About two hours a day, more if community is largely active at the time.
    Why You Want To Join: Well I have a couple of friends here atm, but hey I love communities. I think it'd be awesome to get the chance to meet some new Mc'ers, plan some fun events, you know. Common server stuff. It'd be a fun time I believe.
    What You're Good At In Minecraft: I specialize in great underground caverns, mostly with pillars and an almost dwarven theme as far as building goes. Beyond that, I'm great at PvE and stocking on supplies or items, I'm almost like a hoarder. I love massive stockpiles of stuff.
    Information About Yourself: I'm Dj, not a music producer it's my initials. People call me Deej, I'm quite outgoing and easy to get along with. It's one of my favorite hobbies to meet new players on games, ones who actually enjoy communicating.
    What should we name the server?: Amplicus MC? Thought it sounded neat. Worth a shot! (Let's call it deejville huehue)

Thanks Mr. Amplitude! For the opportunity to apply, hope you'll consider. =)

Misty likes this.
  17. Berriiee

Berriiee Smol Berrii ~ VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Username: StarBerrii__
    How often you will play: About 2 or more hours a day depends if community is fairly active
    Why You Want To Join: Sounds like a fun idea ^_^ I have friends here as well, but I like to meet new people create new friendships
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: I can make MC skins but I'm fairly decent at building and I love helping other players if needed
    Information About Yourself: Well...erm my name is Star and I love cute and sweet things c:
    What should we name the server?: Evolution? Cause were going to be a growing as a community
    Thanks Mr. Amplitude! I hope you consider C:

18. Tekenen

Minecraft:
    I don't have much time to play this week, got alot of tests (1 hour a day), next week no tests (:

19. 7Red_Dragon7

7Red_Dragon7 Try hard HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    im getting ignored .....

20. ItsTikki

ItsTikki Shithead extraordinaire CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Username: Orange_Wybel (temp, switching back to PerdyNoob soon)
    How often you will play: Varies, I've got days where i might not touch my computer at all due to school activities.
    Timezone: UTC+8:00
    Why You Want To Join: Experience SMP, I've been invited, and I've played SMP with a bunch of friends a year or so ago, and it was nice. Sadly, that SMP server was closed because barely anyone was playing, though I was really active.
    What Your Good At In Minecraft: Decent at redstone, same with PvP, my building is questionable.
    Information About Yourself: I'm single(? not that it matters), theres really not much to me, I'm lazy af in school I guess, gr8 at English, terrible at any other language.
    What should we name the server?: Don't know tbh, I thought of PassiveMC though, so like, I'll go with that?

;)

LarzLapiz likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.