1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Meaningful Holiday Bug

Discussion in 'Questions' started by Huade, Jan 26, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Huade

    Huade join aeq VIP+

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I recently was doing the meaningful holiday quests. I went afk from my pc while doing the quest at the island where you meet Santa. I came back and it said I died and teleported me to another island, how do I get back to the island?
     
  2. Saya

    Saya you win at uwynn HERO

    Messages:
    2,930
    Likes Received:
    6,873
    Trophy Points:
    207
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    You need to talk to reshad again in ternaves to get the portal open again.

    If it doesn't work, it's a known bug being fixed(?) soon, I think.
     
  3. Huade

    Huade join aeq VIP+

    Messages:
    20
    Likes Received:
    2
    Trophy Points:
    28
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Tried talking to all the npcs in the quest, still doesn't work
     
  4. Jedio

    Jedio Newbie Adventurer

    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Trophy Points:
    2
    Minecraft:
    You need to walk away from reshad and the town towards a little side path, it will teleport you.
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.