1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Any Profession Max Loot Bonus Crafting Recipes

Discussion in 'Crafting Recipes' started by FTB_player123, Jul 8, 2019.

1. FTB_player123

FTB_player123 gavel is actually here VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Does anyone know how crafted items can be obtained that have 65% loot bonus? I'm looking to craft some of these for myself but I don't understand how the recipe would work. I know that those armour pieces often use Glimmering Coin but I don't see how one would get above the 9% loot bonus cap per Glimmering Coin added as an ingredient (9% * 6 = 54% lb). I'm somewhat new to crafting and it is definitely complicated to learn so I apologize if I am misunderstanding how it works or something similar. If anyone knows how I would go about this please let me know and thank you for the help :)

2. Altakar

Altakar Bug Reports helper/Theorycrafter/IM Item Team

Minecraft:
    This is where ingredient effectiveness ingredients such as Unicorn Horn and Pride of the Heights come in. You can do stuff like this: https://wynndata.tk/cr/386749666

3. __Excel

__Excel Professional Cat Petter VIP+

Minecraft:
    I tried to do stuff for a while with crafted jewelers, best you can get is 3 old treasure and 3 lunar charms. Because old treasure is quest item, it was really hard to get them but in the end I made 2 rings and one bracelet, each with 24-32% LB

4. Quint

Quint ilysm nicktree <3 | Local god of the OI HERO Builder

Creator Karma:
    Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Armouring or Tailoring?

5. YoshisWorld

YoshisWorld Well-Known Adventurer HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://forums.wynncraft.com/threads/maximal-loot-bonus-set-888-loot-bonus-nerfed-already.251421/ the max possible loot bonus (if you want more dura use 1 unicorn horn for the helmet instead of two and for the leggings and boots borage fluff instead of bobs tears :>)