1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Archer/Hunter Max Defense Or What?

Discussion in 'Class Builds' started by ThisSniperMan, Sep 13, 2019.

1. ThisSniperMan

ThisSniperMan Newbie Adventurer

Hello, started playing archer today and I was going to go with a build that maximizes defense.

Yes I know it's a glass cannon class, but who builds cannons out of glass?

Is this a good idea or is their some other build I should be aware off?

2. Druser

Druser ele defs don't matter VIP

Minecraft:
    It's possible to go mainly Def/Agi, but that does mean you'll be playing mostly melee (i.e. not spells - since not much skill points left for Intelligence), which is rather challenging. But, it's certainly doable.

Epicness937 likes this.
  3. Epicness937

Epicness937 Thesead water god. HERO

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    https://wynndata.tk/s/aupzv1 you asked for it not me. change gale for a freedom and its the traditional and most basic 1.14 rainbow slap build.

Honestly on archer id recommend balancing damage with defenses and agility/defense (sp) with something like gale, hellstrand or alka all of which have their own traits that make them very good for staying alive
    Gale has insanely high damage and is built around agility making defenses less important
    Hellstrand is lifesteal focused and therefore when built with exploding and mana regen/steal can sustain itself very effectively
    Alka has damage slightly higher than that of gale and when built with ex Nihilo or capri (both usually used more than memento or galleon)
    If you got a discord hit me up at Epicness937#0730 so i can just spam you a list of bows ive managed to abuse :D

Capri hellstrand?

4. by2011

by2011 Atlas Incorporated (losing stocks :c )

Guild:
    Minecraft: