Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...
Dismiss Notice
Have some great ideas for Wynncraft? Join the official CT (content team) and help us make quests, builds, cinematics and much more!

World Magic: The Gathering (mtg) Card Names

Discussion in 'General Suggestions' started by Naviid, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naviid

Naviid Harry Potter Fan VIP

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Hello Wynncraft Staff And others watching this thread.

This thread is a idé for new item names based on Magic The Gathering Cards. If you dont know what MTG is read this. MTG is where you play the role of a planeswalker—a powerful wizard who fights other planeswalkers for glory, knowledge, and conquest. Your deck of cards represents all the weapons in your arsenal. It contains the spells you know and the creatures you can summon to fight for you. This little description is good knowledge for starters. Theres also elements! Forrest, Fire, Sun, Water And Artifact, but enough about that.

The reason why i take this up here is because the cards have their own specific name, and if you
    would look this up they have very inspiring names for weapons, quests and new citys plus other cool stuff
    for example here are some names:
    Blades Of Velis Vel, Banshees Blade and Heart Piercer Bow

There are thousands of thousands of cards and each one has a name. There are really good sites that shows the cards heres a good one, just search on something like Blade, bow, sword and first letter the list will show up and you can choose from there, site is called: www.cardkingdom.com
    I personally have played this game for 4 years and im still playing. Its a really fun game and if you want to try it out go buy a starter deck and read their rules on the official Wizards Of the Coast site. Go ahead team up with your friends and play against each other.

I think this is a great idé! Maybe theres others thinking the same

-Navid

2. FoxAndTheDoodler

FoxAndTheDoodler The Fox and the Doodler

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    So, uh, here's the thing about this suggestion. Wynncraft strives for originality, so taking names from a different game wouldn't be a good idea.

GoldenDuck, -- and Witcher like this.
  3. The One-eyed Guy

The One-eyed Guy that guy VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    I think we should make out own item names.

4. Flubby

Flubby left and accidentally became leftist VIP+

Minecraft:
    [​IMG]
    Here's my two cents. Oh and Chea's.

5. --

-- The world's most popular Minecraft server

cease_and_desist.exe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.