1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Wynncraft, the Minecraft MMORPG. Play it now on your Minecraft client at (IP): play.wynncraft.com. No mods required! Click here for more info...

Lvl 67 Skyseer Build Help

Discussion in 'Questions' started by zeaphonflame, May 10, 2021.

1. zeaphonflame

zeaphonflame Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Hello,

I have no idea what I am doing and I have gotten to the point where I am get my booty smacked by bosses left and right as well as getting 2 shorted by them. When it comes to gear and putting in skill points I have no idea what I am doing. I currently have 7 Liquid Emerald and I am willing to use all of it to correct my class so I can finally play solo again without having to rely on people for help with bosses and dungeons.

Thanks!
    -zeaphonflame

2. SuperPiggeh

SuperPiggeh Captain of Avicia CHAMPION

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    This isn't really a good build but it should be more than enough to get through quests/dungeons that are at your level: https://wynnbuilder.github.io/index.html#4_0oG0Rz0N-0Sr0uP0950TN00A0VZ0A0B140n1K1300001000ES

Also swap mask of enlightenment with Vis at level 71, you can get it from the cinfras armor merchant. its literally just mask of enlightenment with higher health.

Also theres a quest that steals your abysso galoshes and turns them into Sodeta Boots after the quest is completed, just use the sodeta boots then. They're actually much better.

zeaphonflame likes this.
  3. zeaphonflame

zeaphonflame Travelled Adventurer CHAMPION

Minecraft:
    Thank you!

SuperPiggeh likes this.
  4. Puzzler888

Puzzler888 Puzzler Puzzled a Puzzling Puzzle? VIP+

Guild:
    Minecraft:
    Shaman is the squishiest class btw.

5. zeaphonflame